Leaked scan of Pai in DOA5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Hazuki

You know, after a second look at the scans, I think Gen Fu's model isn't as updated as the other characters. Meaning he doesn't have the more realistic new look as the others. I worry if they didn't spend that much time on his look, how much time do you think they spent on his moves? He was probably rushed to be included in the game.

Chaos

Glad the old man is back...........but he looks the same :( hopefully he'll have a more realistic look when we see him on all of are HD tv's.

TRI Mike

Fu's always top tier so don't worry. His model is probably just a matter of looking at a hires pic. Remember in the story mode trailer when we said Brad looked older and totally wasted¿

DrDogg

Pai is top tier. I think Akira is the best o the VF characters, but I'd put Pai above Sarah. Not by much, but enough. As a former Helena main, I looked into Pai. She's harder to play than Helena and will require far more work to be good with her. You have to read your opponent very well. She's like the closest thing to a DOA character out of the VF characters. Once you get going with her though... yeah, you're done. And I feel really, really bad for any character with an 11-frame jab or slower.

As of now, Rig and Mila are my mains. Pai will be up there as well, but I need to play against people with her more. Training mode isn't enough for me to really figure out if I like the way she flows. She can get really dumb if the opponent starts to block though. Wow... seriously, just let her hit you, things will end better that way.

synce

As much as I wanna see Alpha I think those 3 'new' characters are the ones they just revealed in Famitsu (Mila, Gen, Pai)

DontForkWitMe

Pai is a bitch to deal with in VFFS, definitely my worst match up with Lion, i can easily deal with good akiras and sarahs but i have to fight for my life against a semi decent pai. looks like eliot will be better equipped than lion to shut that bitches offense down wit dem parries an i9 attack though :cool:

TRI Mike

I recently started to main her in FS and I feel very comfortable with her. She's probably the only VF character I'll use in the game.

Rubedood

Good to see she made the cut. Can't say I approve of her look, though. She looks way too young, like younger than Hitomi and Lei, and she's pushing 40. Must have found out Ivy's anti-aging secret.

Doug Nguyen

Good to see she made the cut. Can't say I approve of her look, though. She looks way too young, like younger than Hitomi and Lei, and she's pushing 40. Must have found out Ivy's anti-aging secret.
Wait really, she's 40!!! I havent really seen an older women in fighting games, most of them are young and the only old fighters are always guys. But 40 isnt that old though, maybe she ages well.

TRI Mike

Don't pay attention to the year she was born because that's in the VF world, whatever that is, and not the real world. Just like in DOA, VF's "story" of the five games takes place in a matter of 2 or 3 years. She's officially 21 in VF5 and her DOA5 cameo is from that game, so she's 21 in DOA5.

It's just absurd to think she's 37.

shunwong

According to that wiki, she was born in 1975. So she would be 37 if DOA 5 is taking place today, which I assume it is. If she were 21, this would be 1996.

Akira and Sarah both look younger than their dates of birth too, so my guess is Botox.

Sarah was in Judgment 6's programme so she was probably genetically improved to stay forever young.

Akira screams so hard that his birthdays run in fear every time HRUUUUUUUUYAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD