Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
A martial art not used in major fightning game titles? This is going to be very interesting, because there is quite a lot of styles to choose from.

tenor.gif

Macca Beam

Still extremely cautious about that "famous voice actor in Japan" part since these are consistently associated with obnoxious seasonal waifus and nothing else.

human013

jesus - why are people so sensitive around here? its a goddam 'forum', a word with an actual definition.
I don't like the close ups, whether you can turn them off or not, if me holding/sharing that opinion offends anyone so much they have to start wigging out - i'd say they got bigger problems. :rolleyes:
I'll remind you what you wrote, "struggling with this level of emphasis with male characters punching female characters". The "emphasis with male characters punching female characters". You spouted BS and were told that you were wrong. Simple as that. Everything else you talked about has already been addressed. If that is being "sensitive" to you then you do you.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
That’s exactly the event that I knew she would be revealed at. What about better place than their own festival..

Most of the big reveals for new character inclusions so far had always been at DOAFES from the past few years with DOA5U so I wouldn't see why not. I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't. The fact that there's already an article giving hints to the new character, might as well see her at DOAFES.

Last edited:

HHH816

yeah, but it just a mix up of known martial art, maybe the new girl using some kind of high tech weapon.

RetroMe91

Please no princess Fiona she can stay in shrek... none of the new vv girls please.. so basic I really tried to care about them but I cannot.

It sounds like TN is really going out of their way to birth a unique female character.
I wasnt saying Fiona. I was thinking more of a rhythmic or hip hop style dance-esque fighting style. I mean everyone believes she will be a kpop idol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD