Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Zack looking dapper:

Dp9fDf5UUAEi3Zc.jpg:orig

Also notice how perfectly rounded the head is. #thempolygons

RetroMe91

I’m going to guess we don’t get a physical deluxe edition in the US/NA/West.... I just want the physical disc and the added deluxe content, specifically the Phase 4 dlc character. Guess I am going digital....

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Give us something please TN I can't wait another month for news. I seriously doubt they'll show anything else until the festival though.

I can see them reveal something before that on Paris Game Week on the 30th this month. :) It's Europe's second biggest gaming event after Gamescom in Cologne. There they revealed Hitomi and Leifang.

Jadeinchains

I can see them reveal something before that on Paris Game Week on the 30th this month. :) It's Europe's second biggest gaming event after Gamescom in Cologne. There they revealed Hitomi and Leifang.

Oh I keep on forgetting about that! I hope they do, Maybe it will be like Gamescom then where they revealed them a week/couple of days before the event? That would be good since there would still be like 3/4 weeks between reveals if they did that before the festival. Obviously I'd hope Lisa would be one of the characters revealed.

DyByHands

I’m going to guess we don’t get a physical deluxe edition in the US/NA/West.... I just want the physical disc and the added deluxe content, specifically the Phase 4 dlc character. Guess I am going digital....
Yeah it doesn't seem like we will. There has been so much time since they revealed the one for Asia/Japan and still nothing for the west. And now time is running out for it. Its just a "whatever" type situation for me at this point.

Ted E. Bear

i completely understand people who want the physical copy, me too, i need to be able to hold the game in my hands. so... what's the point of pre-order / deluxe edition dlc in the first place? It literally states on the website of the game that said content will be available to purchase after the release, so it's basically regular dlc advertised as limited or exclusive dlc. like... just get the game and buy the dlc afterward duhhh. but that's just my opinion, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Sotherius

i completely understand people who want the physical copy, me too, i need to be able to hold the game in my hands. so... what's the point of pre-order / deluxe edition dlc in the first place? It literally states on the website of the game that said content will be available to purchase after the release, so it's basically regular dlc advertised as limited or exclusive dlc. like... just get the game and buy the dlc afterward duhhh. but that's just my opinion, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Normally the preorder/deluxe edition will be cheaper than buying the game and the dlc after. Is just a small deal.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I already told you guys thousands of times earlier that there will be stuff for the Physical version. I got confirmation from talking w/ Master, so chill out and wait. It'll be shown when it's shown l0l

DyByHands

I already told you guys thousands of times earlier that there will be stuff for the Physical version. I got confirmation from talking w/ Master, so chill out and wait. It'll be shown when it's shown l0l
Sorry, its my nature to overthink and worry, even after multiple people tell me otherwise, lol.

RetroMe91

It just feels like if there’s a deluxe physical version, they would have shown it by now. There’s no way we will get mouse pads or body pillow covers, but I would expected them to show us a physical version with the added dlc content and just called it the deluxe version. Idk why it would take them this long to announce that?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
i NEED Kokoro’s ponytail and Leifang’s braided halfup half down thing.
I want some new hairstyles, as well as older hairstyles. For Kasumi I want her to have a low ponytail and pig tails. If Momiji gets added (I hope) I want her to finally get loose hair as an option instead of it being a part of certain costumes.
I want Phase 4 to be more her own character instead of just Kasumi clone, phase 4 could have different hairstyles than Kasumi and different costumes so you know who’s who.
For Diego I really want him to get something else, his current hairstyle just isn’t doing it for me.
Eliot should get his B hairstyle as default, the egg head hairstyle makes him uglier than he already is.

uwu

I want some new hairstyles, as well as older hairstyles. For Kasumi I want her to have a low ponytail and pig tails. If Momiji gets added (I hope) I want her to finally get loose hair as an option instead of it being a part of certain costumes.
I want Phase 4 to be more her own character instead of just Kasumi clone, phase 4 could have different hairstyles than Kasumi and different costumes so you know who’s who.
For Diego I really want him to get something else, his current hairstyle just isn’t doing it for me.
Eliot should get his B hairstyle as default, the egg head hairstyle makes him uglier than he already is.
i think diego would look way better with his hair down and messy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD