Limited Edition Ninja Gaiden 3 Will Include DOA5 Demo

D Glock

Here's a package shot of the Collector's Edition:

Ai-Uj01CMAApLwA.jpg:large

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
No, thanks. I'll stick to regular pre-order special. Not gonna have a figure of a character I really hate in DOA.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Special DLC stage? They really can't do anything to make me buy the CE let alone pre-order it.

I'm pretty sure there will be hundreds of demo videos on youtube on release day.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
No, thanks. I'll stick to regular pre-order special. Not gonna have a figure of a character I really hate in DOA.

Sell it on online auction by itself and make yo money back (or at least part-way back), or use it as a small tournament prize.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
There's actually lots of shit I won't be needing; the box, the artbook, the soundtrack etc. All I'm gonna need is the copy of the game and the demo.

There's no note on Amazon UK whether the demo is going to be included or not.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
uh, well pretty simple really. Instead of ordering from, say, amazon UK... you pre-order from the US branch, or gamestop US and have it shipped overseas.

costs a little more, but you're guaranteed the deal. There is also a way to "fake" a different regions account on the 360, as ive seen sorwah do it before to access the japanese xbl marketplace. I'd still wait to see if tecmo announces anything for the euro audience though.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
There is also a way to "fake" a different regions account on the 360, as ive seen sorwah do it before to access the japanese xbl marketplace. I'd still wait to see if tecmo announces anything for the euro audience though.

Yeah, MS caught on to that, and although you'll be able to *see* the marketplace. Some stuff may not be downloadable based off of IP address.

But basically you create a MS Passport account where you say you live in the other country, then create a Silver Account for that profile and it thinks you're in that other country.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
If this is like most demos for the Xbox, you can download it from the internet and stick it in the correct directory on either a DVD or flash drive and it'll be playable on your Xbox. We'll see though.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
uh, well pretty simple really. Instead of ordering from, say, amazon UK... you pre-order from the US branch, or gamestop US and have it shipped overseas.

costs a little more, but you're guaranteed the deal. There is also a way to "fake" a different regions account on the 360, as ive seen sorwah do it before to access the japanese xbl marketplace. I'd still wait to see if tecmo announces anything for the euro audience though.

Well, you can't fake regions with PSN accounts now. If there is a way, then I'll do it, if not, then there's going to be no point unless it's gonna be on Hurrican Rev's on some other person's xbox.

Tenren

on xbox just create a new account and when it ask region choose japan and prefects. Its still in english mostly.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD