DOA5LR List of New Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar360

Just putting this here just in case some of you didn't see it.
By9k-f0CEAAxrkD.jpg

https://twitter.com/THECRIMSONMAN/status/517743508372062208
@Cr!msonWarrior try with this one:

kWfMpX3.jpg
tumblr_n7bvoxAOWt1twn35go1_500.gif

I like this. A lot. I had to take a breather once I saw these! I really hope Last Round does something like this with the health bars. The character portraits add a lot imo and I would love either green or DOA3-style health bars, since the former is my favorite color and the latter represents my favorite health bar from my favorite DOA.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I think the health bars look nice as they are in LR, but am I the only one that really liked the chrom bars in the DOA5 alpha demo?
Unless Famitsu shows off the characters, I doubt you will see any new news until the fall classic, most likely announce something as it closes
Dayum is that u in your avatar? :oops:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Am I the only one that really liked the chrome bars in the DOA5 alpha demo?
They didn't look too bad, imo. Very DOA4-esque. I honestly like the gold health bars we have in Ultimate now, because it just makes sense. But the multicolored bars in Last Round aren't too bad.

Intelligent Alpha

They didn't look too bad, imo. Very DOA4-esque. I honestly like the gold health bars we have in Ultimate now, because it just makes sense. But the multicolored bars in Last Round aren't too bad.

In what way did they make sense besides the discs' color scheme You have to admit the gold color was kinda "hot," and hard on the eyes at first (but the brightness on most of the stages).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD