DOA5LR List of New Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfgold

@werewolfgold, any chance we could have a breakdown and bullet points of actually important things in the article?
...Maybe. I kind of have some things I need to take care of tonight. It probably won't be any sooner than someone else on the internet translating it, but we'll see. lol

Just by glancing at it, it doesn't look like too much that people don't already know from the Eventhubs article + pictures of new outfits and stuff.

AsheMann21

Okey dokey! Site updated: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/lastround/top.html

They changed the site's layout a bit by adding a character section. There you can see 2 slots with question marks:
characters_h2.png

thum_33.jpg
thum_33.jpg
thum_32.jpg
thum_31.jpg
thum_30.jpg
thum_29.jpg
thum_28.jpg
thum_27.jpg
thum_26.jpg
thum_25.jpg
thum_01.jpg
thum_02.jpg
thum_03.jpg
thum_04.jpg
thum_05.jpg
thum_06.jpg
thum_07.jpg
thum_08.jpg
thum_09.jpg
thum_10.jpg
thum_11.jpg
thum_12.jpg
thum_13.jpg
thum_14.jpg
thum_15.jpg
thum_16.jpg
thum_17.jpg
thum_18.jpg
thum_19.jpg
thum_20.jpg
thum_21.jpg
thum_22.jpg
thum_23.jpg
thum_24.jpg

No new videos.

Last edited:

Squizzo

Lol @ translation "Marie Rose 3D Mouse Pad (Small Tits)".
Also looks like another bikini pack is on the way. Are Kasumi and Ayane just wearing Hawaiin Leis :eek:

Baal bal

Yep look like it. I'm surprised but for once i find those bikini quite cool...
(Okay i think it's just the effect of kasumi's hat. I fuckin love when she wear this kind of hat XD)

Seeing the art also remind me that Kasumi is no longer considered a red-head. I wonder why... It's annoying me a bit...

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Two "new" characters and stages and not even so much of a hint of gameplay changes, so far not that impressed. I'm expecting at least as much difference between DOA5 and DOA5U. hopefully they have something more than just this to show.

Kronin

The new swimsuits seem pretty nice, like always the collector's edition will get them in advancement through a special giveaway code (the number of outfits will be 18):

title_ce.jpg

Also, seems that the core fighters will be only the name given to the Xbox "limited content" edition http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/lastround/ftp.html

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
360 players are swerved on again... lol

Well I will be getting it on ONE, now that Xbox has F2P maybe the online will not be dead, and maybe it will run half decent!? :eek:

Kronin

Putting aside the overreaction no one can satisfy everyone, neither Itagaki.

360 players are swerved on again... lol

Well I will be getting it on ONE, now that Xbox has F2P maybe the online will not be dead, and maybe it will run half decent!? :eek:

If I (and google) understand well, maybe the online compatibility between Xbox360 users of 5U with 5LR version of DoA5LR could be given as a free update?

■『DEAD OR ALIVE 5 』シリーズ間のオンライン対戦について
同ハード間での『DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round パッケージ版』と『DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round 基本無料版 / Core Fighters』間でのみ自由に対戦を楽しめます。
前作『DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate』に無料のアップデートを行うことで『DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round』にバージョンアップされ、オンライン対戦をお楽しみいただけます。

DOA5LR
パッケージ版(Xbox360)
※DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate パッケージ版から無料でアップデートできます。

■ For online match of "DEAD OR ALIVE 5" series between
You can enjoy the match freely only between "5 Last Round basic free version / Core Fighters DEAD OR ALIVE" and "5 Last Round package version DEAD OR ALIVE" in the same hard between.
It is up to version "5 Last Round DEAD OR ALIVE" by performing a free update to the previous "DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate", you can enjoy the online matches.

DOA5LR
Package version (Xbox360)
※ I can update for free from 5 Ultimate package version DEAD OR ALIVE.

Kronin

I don't know if this is relevant to the topic, but for now, only next gen is getting the new stages and hairstyles.

Oh no, where did they say it? =(

If that's the case, 5LR had better be a free update for 5U players on past gen like Kronin said :/

It's possible that the free update is only related to the online compatibility (between owners of Doa5U on X360 and 5LR on X360).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD