Longer DOA5 Pre-Alpha Trailer Soon!

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
1) Why would you expect the first trailer for DOAD to be fixed, when there wasn't really anything wrong with the game
You argued that this is early footage and stuff will be fixed. I gave you a very recent example with the current Team Ninja that they won't necessarily do that.

2) Did it ever say that the first DOAD trailer was a pre alpha footage?
No but does it matter? It's clearly early footage and almost a year away from the final release. That's the same kind of time-frame we're looking at here. This is also reason for concern.

at least Master or Sorwah sent like a list of information that was right or wrong with DOA4 or Dimensions)
What happened when Perfect Legend sent two sets of questions to Team Ninja regarding his concerns with the game? "We don't think that's an issue."

4) Have you spoken to people like MASTER if he could pass on the message to team ninja know about the issues in DOA?
Master's probably the worst person to depend on to get our points across.

I believe that the Pre Alpha footage will be different to the finish version... Just give it sometime
Not unless we really push for change. We have to convince the issues we have are issues and that they need to be addressed.

Edit: and the interview with Perfect Legend talking to Team Ninja was in May, the same month that DOAD came out. Like I said, they might not know what was wrong with the game at that point. Let just hope that they will fixed the problems in DOA5..
The interview was posted in May. It took place much earlier but all of Team Ninja's answers really disappointed him to where he didn't want to make them public. I had to beg PL to let me have them so I could post them up.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Since they seem to share the "thats cheap, i dont like that" mindset, we should just complain counters do way too much damage and people are winning with only counters.

That'd get them nerfed to the point that the game might even behave somewhat like a fighter again.

Quick! Fake a bunch of tournament videos and send them to team ninja! :O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD