Looks like the game is available at select retailers.

Jin Masters

Just a heads up you don't not want to post stores who break release dates becuz it could set them back from future titles. Thus your mom and pops shop who was getting this early will be getting it the same day as toysrus. Its better to pm the info

ChrisArmoun

There's a store here in MD that sells games early as well. I'll pass though, as I like getting my preorder bonuses. Besides, I've already waited a year since it's first announcement and seven since DOA4. Another week won't hurt. Too much...

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
There's a store here in MD that sells games early as well. I'll pass though, as I like getting my preorder bonuses. Besides, I've already waited a year since it's first announcement and seven since DOA4. Another week won't hurt. Too much...

I'm guessing pg. Was thinking of calling them. Pm me if you find out which location.

ChrisArmoun

I'm guessing pg. Was thinking of calling them. Pm me if you find out which location.
It's actually a store in Baltimore that does it. I haven't personally been there in years now, but a buddy of mines always gets his games early through them. I'm just assuming they'll be no different with regard to DOA5

Edit: Yeah we're thinking of the same place. For some reason I thought Prince Georges when I first read it lol

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Post it up publicly. If they're dumb enough to risk sanctions and fines from the publishers (not illegal but they will get slapped on the wrist pretty hard) then we may as well tell everyone paying attention.

NukNuks

Might as well play 4 before it starts to collect dust :cool:

The final name for the last DOA4 lobby I ever create shall be "It was Great to be here"

Chaos

Come one guys we waited 7 years for a new DOA game, surely we can wait 5 more days. . . right?

Fuck this shit I'm going to make a time machine.
When you're done using your time machine, let me borrow it LOL I'm fucking INSANE waiting for it to come out. :mad:

FakeSypha

You guys can get it early and I have to pray to get it before October...

FML.
I feel your pain, bro.

I hope the online retailer I bought my copy from ships it a couple of days before launch. It usually takes 7-10 days. So, taking that in mind if they ship it on 21/9, I'll be (HOPEFULLY) getting it on the 28th or 29th. I hope my trolling customs don't fuck with me and hold my goddamn game. They usually don't, but pessimistic part of me is tingling.

Third world problems? Third world problems, indeed.

TRI Mike

There's a slight chance a store near where I live gets it in launch because Fifa releases the same day and they're having that game in stock for the 25th. The owner and employees are my friends and they said they're gonna "try" to get it for launch. They did for Dimensions so there's no reason to believe they can't for 5. I can just hope.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD