[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND 16 (Atlanta, GA)

Julius Rage

Can somebody inform me on the results of the first two pools? I would very much apreciate that.

I'll get back to you guys in a few hours but I know me and Cali got out of pool 1.

Know lopedo and chosen made top 16 too...not sure about everyone else at the moment. Once I get back from this workout I'll
Get you guys a full update.

qoodname

I asked in the stream wheter DOA is going to be on stream later and Funkyp said that they where done for today as far as DOA is concerned.
Thats weird since the stream shedule says that DOA top 16 to top 8 are going to be on FunkyPs stream at 6pm.

Julius Rage

Ok so here's a semi complete list of top 16

Caliber blades (winners)
Julius Rage (losers)
Chosen1
Lopedo (winners)
Master
Shade swifteye (winners)
Blackwhite boy

Rabies, E Mann and Zakkurye are about to clear their pool and then there's pool. Then we've got 2 more pools to go.

Julius Rage

Nigga I want a more indepth update.

Sorry bro, I kind of was lost in my thoughts during the finals so I really don't remember as clearly as I would like.

Certain mods can call me a bitch if they want but I've been saying for years that someone, anyone, should give you guys updates on the forums. Hopefully someone else takes up that torch.

Shadow, I hope everything works out here for ya. Keep doing what you do and keep talking the way you talk.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD