Marie Rose info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

I wouldn't mind 3 more characters, as long as they are guys or 2:1 (2 guys-1 girl) just to have a fair gender ratio.

JerryPlaysLOL

I wouldn't mind 3 more characters, as long as they are guys or 2:1 (2 guys-1 girl) just to have a fair gender ratio.
it's ironic, because this is one of the few games NOT overrun by males. I don't know, quite abit of DOA is in the sex appeal. I wouldn't mind both, but I still think they should have more women than men

Rawbietussin

it's ironic, because this is one of the few games NOT overrun by males. I don't know, quite abit of DOA is in the sex appeal. I wouldn't mind both, but I still think they should have more women than men

Most of the guys are hardly even memorable to be honest, if any, only Hayabusa gets the most recognition. I just want TN to show that this game isn't always about pretty girls and that they have a roster of handsome men as well.

Plus, this game has 14-11 gender ratio or 14:12 (if you consider Ein as a separate entity of Hayate)

JerryPlaysLOL

Most of the guys are hardly even memorable to be honest, if any, only Hayabusa gets the most recognition. I just want TN to show that this game isn't always about pretty girls and that they have a roster of handsome men as well.
Well That's true. Eliot, Ein, Leon, Jan Lee, these are all guys that have been pretty shafted as of late. The ninjas are mainly fine, Bass and zack are... Bass and Zack. Genfu is on his way out and I think bayman is fine too. Brad, Idk what they can do with him

FakeSypha

Plus, this game has 14-11 gender ratio or 14:12 (if you consider Ein as a separate entity of Hayate)
More like "handsome" men, most dudes would like "bad ass" men.

Rawbietussin

Well That's true. Eliot, Ein, Leon, Jan Lee, these are all guys that have been pretty shafted as of late. The ninjas are mainly fine, Bass and zack are... Bass and Zack. Genfu is on his way out and I think bayman is fine too. Brad, Idk what they can do with him

I actually like the majority of them even if I can't play as them. I wish they could give more effort with their costumes.

More like "handsome" men, most dudes would like "bad ass" men.

Bad ass can be handsome too.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Annoying fat bird man

Yup. That's a fatty, if I've ever seen one.

Tengu is ripped!.png

JerryPlaysLOL

Lost to Jann Lee who lost to Rig. So at best, she's third (but seriously, she's lower than that).
I Thought Hitomi placed second in this tourny? She's also come close each time I think. Obviously her being the best was a joke, but I find it interesting that she's so high up.

Brute

Standard Donor
Ok, I'll bite. Who's the strongest then? (Don't say Leon, please).
Hayashi? Shimbori? lol
The Singular Super Ninja.

I Thought Hitomi placed second in this tourny? She's also come close each time I think. Obviously her being the best was a joke, but I find it interesting that she's so high up.
She did, but only because Rig and the ninjas didn't compete. Rig beat Jann outside the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD