Marie Rose update will surely bring general changes

Brute

Standard Donor
The latter. I'd love to see a Busa player start their rush-down, and just when the opponent starts to block... BAM 236P GB comes out! All hell breaks loose afterwards.
It's a tracking mid launcher that crushes highs (and even mids during brief frames) and covers huge distance.

I won't say it wouldn't be awesome as a GB, because it would be, but honestly I think that may push the move into OP territory.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
True, true. I never knew that it tracked. Maybe 7K could give a decent GB.
Yet, I'd love to see Zack have GB on 33P or 6H+K.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm tired of 7K-type moves. Them bastards should be -999999 on block, lol

Honestly, just make 4PK/PP4PK and 3H+K GBs again. Why they changed it is beyond me.
I would also welcome back the old GB on KK. Because y'know... it's useless now...

crapoZK

Standard Donor
4PK would be a really good one, but now that it's got two kicks, should the 1st kick have GB and second hit guaranteed, or normal block on 1st kick, and GB on 2nd kick, OR have it return to it's original state?

Brute

Standard Donor
4PK would be a really good one, but now that it's got two kicks, should the 1st kick have GB and second hit guaranteed, or normal block on 1st kick, and GB on 2nd kick, OR have it return to it's original state?
Return to original state. 1st hit GB 2nd hit guaranteed would suck because then you get a wimpy knockdown on block instead of frame advantage. 1st hit normal 2nd hit GB is just kinda pointless. Wouldn't be the worst, but why have two hits when you only need one?

Kayin Amoh

I'd be happy if Rachel got anything that she could break out of pressure with.

It's also insane when her 8+K is out prioritized by something like Ayane's jab at the moment of impact. She's got a bunch of slow moves that take a moment to wind up, so when that 8K gets knocked out after you think you've timed it perfectly, it's a bit of a pain. An update to the priority of slower, heavier moves would be interesting.

(Naturally, they still get beaten out if hit during the wind up - it's just irritating having dainty little jabs knock them off during the impact phase)

Also, in favour of 240 life bars.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm talking about Christe/Momiji and Hayate/Alpha-type 7K nonsense. Shit's ridiculous.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
thats a roll not a flip, and its kinda of a pain to use they need to increase the distance or speed for the roll cause its hard to even escape wake up kicks.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I've yet to find a practical use for the back roll. I admit that I've hardly put any effort into Bayman in 5U, as much as I hate to admit it (damn Leon taking up all my time), but from what little I had tested with it (which was very little), it seemed like it was just a flashy gimmick.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD