Marie Rose update will surely bring general changes

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
feint>tackle>cancel tackle>MGP, or the other punch combo, to do it.
Because 66T H P+K is too hard (or just using it out of those options mid combo).
It can be done in any of her feints/Takedown Cancels. You make it sound like it is hard to just use. It's not. Just practice it (getting just frame combo throws is harder IMO).
I may not play Mila as much as I did in 5 but I know using MGP is not as hard as you make it out to be (and it's really not that great a tool outside of juggle extenders unless you decide to risk a followup).

Argentus

Because 66T H P+K is too hard (or just using it out of those options mid combo).
It can be done in any of her feints/Takedown Cancels. You make it sound like it is hard to just use. It's not. Just practice it (getting just frame combo throws is harder IMO).
I may not play Mila as much as I did in 5 but I know using MGP is not as hard as you make it out to be (and it's really not that great a tool outside of juggle extenders unless you decide to risk a followup).

Its not that its all that hard. Its that it should be easier than it is. For a character whose all about a practical moveset, the MGP is really impractical, and I'm just saying they should fix that issue.

I honestly just want its execution to be easier/more practical because its a really cool move and i'd love to be able to do it on reaction.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Forlorn Penguin said:
Thank you!

It's about fucking time someone else noticed that. This is the main reason that I preferred 5 over 5U. Wall game is shit now. Much harder to access Bayman's 6T/66T reset game at the wall, among other throw and OH setups for other characters.

Actually I mentioned this issue to shimbori a couple weeks after release. I thought it was just a leifang issue since her input changed.. appearently its universal.

In any case I have high hopes regarding thw AE fixes.

Nightpup

From your previous posts it seemed you dropped her :oops:. Glad to know that isn't the case.
I ... half-dropped her? She's still sort of my main but not really? I guess you could say she's my go-to character until I feel confident enough with the ones I'm currently training.

CBB

I would personally like wake up punches that lead to nice combos and wake up catch throws for the grapplers added. I'm tired of only certain characters having special wake ups and only under certain conditions.

Nereus

Standard Donor
About the life changes... keep it the same. Saying that " Combos don't hurt " is IMO a damn lie lol. For example, Get hit with a Critical Burst with Rig, and he Power Launchers you.. hes taking off at the least 160-170 and thats w/o a counter hit. Off a critical burst only.. hes taking off atleast 110-120 w/o a counter hit. With a counter hit, hes taking off 150-160. The health in this game does not need a change at all. On topic: Chosen1 told me that Jann Lee's P+K is a sitdown stun now, but i couldn't find the video on the competitive DOA group on FB. It was like a month ago so thats probably why i can't find it.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
In this case. Zack changes. I want:
  • 8P to sit-down stun on counter hit
  • 44K to launch on counter and in stun, but only guaranteed follow-up in the string. on HiC, you could get a PP6PP off of it.
  • PPKKK / 6PKKK to combo those attacks apart from the last hit, thus making it a 5/4-hit combo, making last hit a mix-up. (This really means speed up the kicks so they link)
  • 66P+K to bound.
  • DOA5V PP6PP to return, with inputs of PP6P6P (Ability to go into duck is possible)
  • Get a 4T.
  • 33KK NOT to hit the wall.
General:
  • Fix the infinite Team Rocket blast-off in Haunted Lorelei
  • Have more attacks to the Mila 3PP bounce on launched opponent.
  • Reduce the invisibility frames on downed foe= More FTs.
  • Non-hold-dependent or non-grapplers hold damage to be reduced. (By a wheeeeeny bit)
  • Health to 240
  • Hitomi to have more UNSAFE moves.
  • Akira's 3K on crouching opponent to cause sit-down stun.
  • Pai to get more damage on initial attacks.
  • Busa's 236P to guard break (Do you see how slow that move is?)
  • Momiji's 6K to make opponents drop out of air combos when used more than twice. (You've all seen 6K > 6K > 6KK > Air Stance P before and it is dry as hell)
  • You know what? That should be a general rule. Opponents drop out of air combos if a move is used more than twice. (Other than Power Launchers)
  • Jann Lee's P+K to SDS.
  • Leon's 4K on no charge to SDS.
  • Bayman's WR K should Guard Break.
  • Bayman's 4K to bound.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Reduce the invisibility frames on downed foe= More FTs.
Having issues with disappearing opponents? :p

Busa's 236P to guard break (Do you see how slow that move is?)
To be clear, are you proposing it be one of those stupid TN-style GBs that provides no frame advantage, or a real GB with +5 or more on block?
Because if you meant the latter, I'm not sure you fully realize the hell I would unleash if such a thing were to happen.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Having issues with disappearing opponents? :p

To be clear, are you proposing it be one of those stupid TN-style GBs that provides no frame advantage, or a real GB with +5 or more on block?
Because if you meant the latter, I'm not sure you fully realize the hell I would unleash if such a thing were to happen.
The latter. I'd love to see a Busa player start their rush-down, and just when the opponent starts to block... BAM 236P GB comes out! All hell breaks loose afterwards.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD