Mila "official" reveal trailer [09-11-12]

TRI Mike

She has freckles. With that, DOA has officially covered all my fetishes. Ahem...

I did notice similarities between the street stage from DOA2U. Looks awesome but I know that the constant trains flying through the buildings will destroy my concentration in the matches.

Rubedood

Fucking loving this character so far. I so love hot chicks that can punch your face in. She definitely looks the most like an actual fighter compared to the other girls, though she could've used a bit of muscle tone. Still awesome.

Train stage is just lol.

TRI Mike

Can Bryan already start mentioning why he's gonna main her and why she's so good¿ I want to read about her tools.

Doug Nguyen

I can imagine her wall game to be similar to Jans, her punches seem really hard and seem to knock back alot.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
If there's a Japanese version of this trailer coming, expect Mila to sound like a particular nosy lesbian from Tekken... 'cause that's who is voicing her.

synce

If there's a Japanese version of this trailer coming, expect Mila to sound like a particular nosy lesbian from Tekken... 'cause that's who is voicing her.

Asuka had a Kansai accent, I don't think she'll sound even remotely similar when doing Mila :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD