DOA5LR More evidence of PC version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Meh. Comp wouldn't be able to run it so whatever.

Don't forget mods work both ways. Some people might want to conservatize the female outfits and breast sizes, much like the original alpha version.

Speaking just in modding of course, but there's other benefits I feel the community can do with a PC version that benefits things. Such as balance patches, networking, moving DOA2/3 stages from DOA Online to this, to name a few things.

Personally, I think it'd be great to see a PC community growth like how LoL and such grew. There's a lot more advertising and sponsorship dollars available for the PC over consoles.
I'm going to mod pants onto all of Milas shorty shorts outfits.

Plus other outfits I want.

Still say PC is a bad idea however.

pachincko

etcr2h.jpg

=================================================

↓ I was really drunk by seeing you did not realize this was a sarcasm pic.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Hmm... one thing that bugs me is that it makes no mention of PS3 or Xbox 360 at all, but if this is coming to steam I definitely wouldnt mind grabbing CF once my new laptop comes just to test out the waters and it'll be interesting to see what the modding community comes up with, there's already really good costume mods on deviant art (and I don't mean the nudes xD)

David Gregg

Hmm... one thing that bugs me is that it makes no mention of PS3 or Xbox 360 at all

Honestly I feel like PS4/X1/PC(?) are the versions that are actually getting the definitive version of the game. TN needs to just drop the "LR on last gen" ruse and leave it as 5U since the only new content they're offering can be bought as DLC on 5U anyway.

Last edited:

pachincko

Last gen version was comfirmed officially while PC version not.

You dropped the relationship up side down.

Last gen version has the same name with next gen and totally sode as a seperate retail good.

David Gregg

Here's how I see it: You don't have to buy Last Round on last gen in order to get all of the content it offers. You could buy the digital copy (since there is no retail version) but it's just 5U+2 DLC characters+DLC outfits. Alternatively, you could buy 5U and download all of the content yourself. There are no differences between the versions.

That's what I mean when I say the definitive version of LR isn't on last gen.

pachincko

Different naming copyright mark, dude.

They need to be examed by ESRB in North America while you sell them on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Argentus

Don't forget mods work both ways. Some people might want to conservatize the female outfits and breast sizes, much like the original alpha version.

Speaking just in modding of course, but there's other benefits I feel the community can do with a PC version that benefits things. Such as balance patches, networking, moving DOA2/3 stages from DOA Online to this, to name a few things.

Personally, I think it'd be great to see a PC community growth like how LoL and such grew. There's a lot more advertising and sponsorship dollars available for the PC over consoles.
I'm going to make pants for all milas pantsless costumes

Seriously though they would make zero dollars from bringing it to PC. At BEST they would make 3 dollars for characters/mains on core fighters. That's assuming game wasn't torrented to begin with.

pachincko

2bs37c.jpg

2zxts8p.jpg

No offense just translate and leave it here.

A second huge gamer country just called another world outside and paradise of PC land I saw.

d3v

This so very much.

This is why Tekken 7 is coming to PC and why MadCatz is pushing for PC tournaments for USFIV (TGS tournament was on PC).

synce

The association with piracy on PC is stupid and outdated. Today you can buy a prehacked console for the same price as a mid-range GPU, so let's not even pretend that's an issue. DOA coming to PC is the best news for this series in a long while. More people will play, and unlike PS4 you can supersample the shit out of the game so it actually looks like the press release bullshots

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
What you say is all good but I care about the reduced latency. Even when you factor in TV's consoles still lag for some odd reason. As long as I can get some realistic ping measurements then I am good.
2bs37c.jpg

2zxts8p.jpg

No offense just translate and leave it here.

A second huge gamer country just called another world outside and paradise of PC land I saw.
I like how these guys pretend that they are the only ones who spent a fuckton of money on DLC. I did too and I GRATELY look forward to a PC version as well as on PS4 and even potentially on X-bone.

Last edited:

pachincko

They bought the DLCs and they have the right to explose their thoughts and anger on the threads with possible coming PC version, right?

If it's alright, then it's alright. Respect and no assholeism words.

BTW:I mean the first pic you quoted.

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
The only reason I wouldn't get a PC version is due to the fact that DLC I bought for Ultimate wouldn't transfer over. That's the biggest selling point for me when it comes to the PS4 version of Last Round.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
They bought the DLCs and they have the right to expose their thoughts and anger on the threads with possible coming PC version, right?

If it's alright, then it's alright. Respect and no assholeism words.

You're right. I did the appropriate edits. I assume that you are posting from Japan? You guys have to understand that our internet infrastructure is vastly inferior to yours and it doesn't really work with most console fighters. Also we don't have arcades and converters are a huge pain in the ass for us to use offline(we are divided on xbox and playstation). PC version makes all the sense in the world for us outside of Japan.

d3v

The only reason I wouldn't get a PC version is due to the fact that DLC I bought for Ultimate wouldn't transfer over. That's the biggest selling point for me when it comes to the PS4 version of Last Round.
DLC was mentioned to be transferable regardless of platform. So there's a chance that that may apply to PC as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD