DOA5LR New character expectations (Spring 2016)

Who is the new character?

• Genra (or his inheritor)

• VF Character

• Shiden

• Irene

• Ms. Monday

• Rio

• Niki

• New male

• New female

• Other (Donovan, Miyako, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

I'm still predicting an animal (bakeneko for instance). Male or female. Hard to determine. Who can transform with his taunts.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Seriously? Who was the original creator of TP anyhow?

depending on who you talk to lolicon is considered the same as pedophilia. i dont remember his name, but he essentially created it just because he was trying to get past censorship laws at the time. the law banned portrayal of dicks so he made disembodied things that were too long to be dicks

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
depending on who you talk to lolicon is considered the same as pedophilia. i dont remember his name, but he essentially created it just because he was trying to get past censorship laws at the time. the law banned portrayal of dicks so he made disembodied things that were too long to be dicks
Ughhh...I don't like tentacles at all...they horrify me. TN better NOT bring any characters with tentacles into DOA, and that includes costume DLC. Next to that strange decapitation/amputation fetish, Tentacle fetish really does bother me..~_~ But they probably would do it anyway, they seem content on including every popular Japanese fetish/stereotype into DOA in some shape or form.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Ughhh...I don't like tentacles at all...they horrify me. TN better NOT bring any characters with tentacles into DOA, and that includes costume DLC. Next to that strange decapitation/amputation fetish, Tentacle fetish really does bother me..~_~ But they probably would do it anyway, they seem content on including every popular Japanese fetish/stereotype into DOA in some shape or form.

squid.jpg

Banana56

I don't see Marie Rose as unique. More so creepy as many in Japan love Lolis so they decided to put one in the game. I seriously don't want to see anything like her again. Even gameplay wise I don't see anything special about her. Even character wise I find her annoying but that's just me. I really don't think we need new characters at this point. I much rather see more depth added to the current roster.

You can hate her as much as you want, but the fact is she is definitely one of the most unique characters in the game and has successfully added more diversity.

Banana56

I can actually see them using the Schoolgirl Striker costumes as a way to test the transform feature for the new character.

They could have two forms, one of them being human. Likely the other would be an animal, but I could see them having a angel/devil/ect form.

KiLA ON3

I'd love for VF Vanessa lewis to be added. I want a military female added and she's boss. My favorite character ever. I like baymans moves but I don't want to be bayman. Lol i don't want her insanely muscular either but similar to Rachel .
She'd be
Strike: 3. XXX
Throws:4. XXXX
Holds:4. XXXX
Power: 5. XXXXX
Speed:2. XX
Moves:5. XXXXX

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-03-02-28-51-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-03-02-28-51-1.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

Star Outlaw

I've also been hoping for Vanessa. I know they'd use her VF5 version, but I'd love if she came with the VF4 costume and skin tone as an option. It would be interesting to have her since she has two different fighting styles (like Gen in Street Fighter). I doubt she's coming though. The four we have now are the main four from VF1, and that's probably as much as Team Ninja wants.

I think it MIGHT be a new guy instead of a girl.

KwonJigglypuff

I wouldn't mind another VF guest (Aoi, Vanessa, Goh, Eileen), but it wouldn't fill my expectations, especially regarding their "never seen before" statement.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
At this point, I'm sure the TN staff are having huge debates on this "new" character, and how original he/she/it will be. I have a feeling that it's getting a little heated too for some reason lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD