New York DOA5

Kurukurtz

Just warming up to you. However, leaving on a great, did, make me feel some type of way. It's ok, I'm always getting great'd one way or the other.
Sorry man, i found out then and there that he had to be home early. Next time, I'll battle it out with you since this was the first time we played each other.

PS: I got an idea for the next meetup. Let's take a group picture making a stance of our main characters or something. Change things up so peeps aren't just standing around lmao

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Sorry man, i found out then and there that he had to be home early. Next time, I'll battle it out with you since this was the first time we played each other.

PS: I got an idea for the next meetup. Let's take a group picture making a stance of our main characters or something. Change things up so peeps aren't just standing around lmao

I believe Tina's poses are too risqué for a cherry boy like me.

splslick

Yesterday was great.... @BBoyDragon and Sarah came through from Boston.....My man @Tenryuga showing up from the online world of Doa also showed up....And of course we got the regulars too like @Dr Snipe , @Kurukurtz @Hold_Junkie93 showing some love as well :D :D :D :D :D :D

I also met some random doa players that happened to also play anime fighters as well there. Unfortunately he never did tell me his tag on this FSD =[ =[ =[....I want to say thanks to bboydragon and sarah for the awesome dinner that the seafood restaurant...I will never forget that place :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hold_Junkie93

There was a funny moment, in which, I deliberately let your 2H+K, K hit so you would mix in to 2H+K, P, to hold that. I kinda have issues holding lows and prefer to block em.

splslick

Iight guys so I was looking at our next meetup and I wanted to hear you guys opinion on what we should do and when we should do it. So we can either do a tournament or a regular session. The dates that I was looking at were 7/19 and 7/26....Now if we do a tournament, I would have to ask Henry Cen the owner of Next Level if any of those dates are booked. I would need to see if I have to supply any copies of Doa5U or the dlc characters for the ps3 there. PS3 would have to be the system of choice since I haven't seen anyone used a 360 pad or converter for that matter at any of the sessions. And I would like to ask everyone to try to advertise the event to everyone. So what do you guys think?

@Something-Unique @DestructionBomb @Dr Snipe @Hold_Junkie93 @Kurukurtz @Kain @KidArk @Tenryuga @BBoyDragon @Blackburry @Mila @Jin Masters @shurf @virtuaPAI

And tag whoever else I haven't tagged on this post. I want to hear everyone :D :D :D :D :D

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Iight guys so I was looking at our next meetup and I wanted to hear you guys opinion on what we should do and when we should do it. So we can either do a tournament or a regular session. The dates that I was looking at were 7/19 and 7/26....Now if we do a tournament, I would have to ask Henry Cen the owner of Next Level if any of those dates are booked. I would need to see if I have to supply any copies of Doa5U or the dlc characters for the ps3 there. PS3 would have to be the system of choice since I haven't seen anyone used a 360 pad or converter for that matter at any of the sessions. And I would like to ask everyone to try to advertise the event to everyone. So what do you guys think?

@Something-Unique @DestructionBomb @Dr Snipe @Hold_Junkie93 @Kurukurtz @Kain @KidArk @Tenryuga @BBoyDragon @Blackburry @Mila @Jin Masters @shurf @virtuaPAI

And tag whoever else I haven't tagged on this post. I want to hear everyone :D :D :D :D :D

I'm also tagging in @Sly Bass & @RenderingStar just incase.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor

I could probably do the 26th. I would just need to get back to Penn Station by midnight so I could get back home.

splslick

I could probably do the 26th. I would just need to get back to Penn Station by midnight so I could get back home.
If it was a tournament, i don't think it would last until midnight if it's done early enough...And it's only 1 game :D

Hold_Junkie93

It'll break some boredom. Besides, the 2 times I've been there. These fools were having tournaments. Why not see if it can happen? Think you can get a stream going? @splslick

splslick

It'll break some boredom. Besides, the 2 times I've been there. These fools were having tournaments. Why not see if it can happen? Think you can get a stream going? @splslick
I don't have streaming equipment for systems =[...I can only stream if the game was on my laptop =[ =[ =[ =[ =[....But I'll talk to henry cen since it looks like everyone is down for it....What do you guys think of the date though??? Would you like it to be on the 19th or the 26th???

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD