New York DOA5

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I've already registered. I also am going down there Sat morning and got a room for Sat night. My car can fit 3 people if anyone is interested in taking the train out here, I can run the 2nd leg.
I'd go but for a limited engagement. Work and what not.

@Kurukurtz is that fun you're having? Uh uh no fun under my watch. Everyone must play under (1) connections.

splslick

anyone free next Saturday since I'm free that day...I can have people over at my place...Just know I only have one setup which is ps3 and its slightly laggy :(....going to buy a monitor in 2 weeks though :)

Hold_Junkie93

anyone free next Saturday since I'm free that day...I can have people over at my place...Just know I only have one setup which is ps3 and its slightly laggy :(....going to buy a monitor in 2 weeks though :)
Wana up the gathering numbers, I see. I'm always down to play DOA, IDC where, in these streets, you're either dead, or alive. We call it the showdown.

Something-Unique

I have the unfortunate fate of having very little free time so if the local tournament still happens somehow. Don't personally care for the main screen gimme a heads up on exact time. Like from when to when.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD