New York DOA5

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm obviously joking. I'm always down for DOA. I don't mind losing in a such a setting. Hell, I be surprise when I win sometimes with my random B.S. I'm improving everytime I fight with you guys, even against you Spslick.
I need your mindset. You make it sound so easy.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Iight guys so I was looking at our next meetup and I wanted to hear you guys opinion on what we should do and when we should do it. So we can either do a tournament or a regular session. The dates that I was looking at were 7/19 and 7/26....Now if we do a tournament, I would have to ask Henry Cen the owner of Next Level if any of those dates are booked. I would need to see if I have to supply any copies of Doa5U or the dlc characters for the ps3 there. PS3 would have to be the system of choice since I haven't seen anyone used a 360 pad or converter for that matter at any of the sessions. And I would like to ask everyone to try to advertise the event to everyone. So what do you guys think?

@Something-Unique @DestructionBomb @Dr Snipe @Hold_Junkie93 @Kurukurtz @Kain @KidArk @Tenryuga @BBoyDragon @Blackburry @Mila @Jin Masters @shurf @virtuaPAI

And tag whoever else I haven't tagged on this post. I want to hear everyone :D :D :D :D :D

Lemme know if it is a tourney and I will try to stop by.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Is this the address of the place? Next Level, 8th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY

If so, fuck me, getting there is going to run me quite a bit of money.

splslick

Does the subway run out there from MSG?
Yup like @Dr Snipe said...You need to walk one avenue from 34th street and take the D train a few stops and you're golden from there...Just a heads up guys, it looks like that saturday is going to be occupied =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[...So for now, its going to be just a session

splslick

What's the schedule? Doa early?
Don't think the schedule is up...But I can tell u that the spots for doa at SJ are filling up real fast...It's passed the 100 man entry mark and I think the tournament organizer is only doing up to 120ish man bracket =[

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Don't think the schedule is up...But I can tell u that the spots for doa at SJ are filling up real fast...It's passed the 100 man entry mark and I think the tournament organizer is only doing up to 120ish man bracket =[
I've already registered. I also am going down there Sat morning and got a room for Sat night. My car can fit 3 people if anyone is interested in taking the train out here, I can run the 2nd leg.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD