Next DLC

Paradise

I love TN. I would buy the DLC for any price IF IT WAS GOOD. But you can't charge a lot for DLC and it be shitty. Thats just not how things work.

synce

I vote they're all equally dumb... Actually I really hate how TN gives the same outfit to all 12 girls. It used to be kinda fun looking through all the girls costumes but none of them have any personality anymore. I won't be surprised if DOA6 has 2 unique costumes per girl, then the rest are just color swaps spread out across all 12 girls.

Koor

ss01_07.jpg

image.png
That about says it all. It was fun the first time, but 2 DLC of the exact same style of costume is just -___- I think we've got enough bikini's now, thanks TN.

Kronin

Personally I really like the bunny outfits, but I agree that like all the outfits thought for being weared by more characters, in the end they can't be considered part of anyone' subjectivity

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
581043_558390464178596_1263462179_n.jpg

Are these pre-order for Vita? or will we get these eventually? i love that Leifang one o-o

As far as I've heard, they are part of the Japanese exclusive Collector's Edition of the Vita version. No word on if they'll be available later, but I'd imagine that at least Vita players will get them later.

Kronin

581043_558390464178596_1263462179_n.jpg

Are these pre-order for Vita? or will we get these eventually? i love that Leifang one o-o

They should be for the collector's edition of Doa5+ if I'm not wrong, and very likely later they will arrive like paid DLC for all the users of PSVita, just like how happened for the CE swimsuits (and bunny outfits) for Doa5 on console.

While we know that saves and DLC will be shared between PS3 and PSVita, no mention was done until now for the Xbox users. Anyway just because there was no confirmation or denial despite the question had been directed more times to TN, I almost certain that all the new outfits for PSVita in the end will arrive also on Xbox, just Tecmo can't say this now for not risking to discourage the sells of Doa5+.

Chaos

If Hitomi is getting a bikini, then she should get this
1358499002093.jpg
DOAX2Scorpion.jpg

Too bad Leifang already stole it from her :mad:

jakery95

Hey i just wanted to let you know, that is the real deal. Team Ninja released this 30 second or so video show casing these bikini's. So in all reality Hitomi had it first lol. Lei Fang's swimsuit was shown later on. The video, I believe is part of a longer video included in the japanese collectors edition :) Hope This Helped!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD