Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge General Discussion

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Its Liz xD

loops been around since NG2 vanilla, when her move guard breaks you, reset your block by repushing L1/LB and she will keep looping the same move

You can loop Alma and Doku as well

Intelligent Alpha

Its Liz xD

loops been around since NG2 vanilla, when her move guard breaks you, reset your block by repushing L1/LB and she will keep looping the same move

You can loop Alma and Doku as well

I always get those two confused! :oops::oops: Oh, I see! From what I can tell though, it's hard to do that against Alexi, if not impossible!

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
You can't loop Alexi, in NGS2 you can semi-loop him during his punch combo by resetting your guard and doing a counter (only really worked well with the BoTA)

Malth

Woo -Hoo I beat all the trials! What a nightmare! haha I was like the kid from the end of Matrix Revolutions- " He did it! The war is over! It's over!" Special thanks to rush1477 on xboxlive- no way in hell I could've done it without him/her!

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
nice, now get it for the ps3 and lets play together hehe xD

UN10 Claw attempt
gosh the amount of BS glitches during the Zed wave was unbelievable lmao

Last edited:

synce

Man I forgot how shitty this game was. Loaded up a random Hard level (for some reason it wouldn't let me choose easy or normal, nice design!), had to fight respawning pushover grunts for what felt like an eternity because longer battles are somehow supposed to be harder I guess, then a bunch of dumb helicopters. Did anyone count how many times you had to fight heli's in this game? IIRC it was over 9000.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Yeah Razors Edge made it alright as a hack n slash, but it's still not something I'm willing to sink hours and hours into like NG 1 and 2. in DMC terms it went from DMC2 to DmC

SilverForte

Well I finally picked this up, ran through hard mode. Was pretty good, not as good as black or II but still good, some questionable design choices (no items, final boss, GT nerfed to oblivion) but I still had a lot of fun with it. I'm mainly wondering if anyone would be willing in the future to possible run through trials with me. I know online is pretty much dead and I'll try to do them solo but it'd be nice to have that option.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Do you know of anyone else who can help me out?

You can try asking Modded Skill but i think he play solo now. Worth a shot because he is one of the best NGRE players, so if he does, you all set for the trials :p

youtube.com/channel/UCWEHHiQshHN7ZB2fS7vAtHA

deiteu

Well I finally picked this up, ran through hard mode. Was pretty good, not as good as black or II but still good, some questionable design choices (no items, final boss, GT nerfed to oblivion) but I still had a lot of fun with it. I'm mainly wondering if anyone would be willing in the future to possible run through trials with me. I know online is pretty much dead and I'll try to do them solo but it'd be nice to have that option.
I got this recently too for Christmas. I might be able to play with you but I still haven't finished the game yet (on Day 7 atm) plus I have no gold :(

I wish the Ayane chapters were longer and she got an extra one.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I got this recently too for Christmas. I might be able to play with you but I still haven't finished the game yet (on Day 7 atm) plus I have no gold :(

after you beat the game you can just go through and play all the levels as her. unless you're commenting on how her levels are better in which case yeah..

SilverForte

Yeah I ain't got gold either, nor the online pass. Tell me when you finish though, I may pick up the online pass if I will have someone to play with.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD