Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge General Discussion

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I hardly use Kasumi but for Alexi (blue winged bastard) try Y repush block Hold Y Release Y. Keep spamming that.

I think to get out of grab and ground pounds is moving the left stick left and right while mashing X but I just go in and mash the shit out of all the buttons and that works xD.

The berets struggle like that on Ultimate NInja difficulty.

PuertoRicanStyL

Coo, I'll have to try that on Alexi. Dude has infinite Ki surge, hahah. Dodges almost everything unless you're coming straight down from the air.

Hahah, yeah I'll keep mashing then.

You know, I thought that initially, that it was on higher difficulties that they did that. But I couldn't think of a reason why. Other than having less time to finish them. Guess that's probably what it is, hahah.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
It gets annoying when you doing an SoB chain and the berets just cock block you in the middle of it.

PuertoRicanStyL

lol, that's messed up.

I just started my hard mode run. Man, the number of enemies sure went up, hahah. Ima try to go for beating this on UN. Gonna be a hek of road to travel. I seen a lil bit of Ch.1 on UN and saw they have the black alchemist at the first save point. Was like dayum.. But just like the older NG games, you kind of gradually get better. Sheeit though, I still gotta beat hard mode and MN first, lol. Long ways to go.

I think this is my favorite NG game out of the three (NGB, NG2 and NG3RE). Though I haven't went through this one on the hardest level yet, it's just a lot more fun than the others and the A.I. (on non boss enemies) is way better in RE and that makes the fights so much more fun (though it can be frustrating not being able to hit them for such a long time). I think NG2 was more responsive with controlling Ryu, but it's honestly been forever since I played that so I can't fully say. I can surely say that game was IS ninja hell on MN, hahah. Even the dogs threw IS's.. I know the PS3 players had a completely different experience with 2. You guys had to deal with less enemies but they had super powerful grabs and a lot more health from what I know.. I'm not sure how the A.I. was for yall in 2, but for the xbox they didn't do hardly any dodging or blocking. I think they tried to make up for that with the amount of enemies, lol.

Either way. Though I haven't played UN, I'm glad the new guy brought difficulty and enemy numbers back into this game. I was kind of nervous about that when I saw Ch.14 on NGS2, which was Ch.11 for NG2. Even Ch.1 was different.. I can't applaud dude enough for what he and the team did with NG3RE. And to throw out there. I'm only pointing out these differences because I thought NG was gonna be a different experience after Itgaki left. Not on some Xbox is better version blah blah. NGB didn't have a bunch of stuff going on, and that game was awesome. It's just something I remember people that played NG2 and NGS2 pointed out cause of how different it was since Ch.11 was so memorable in NG2.

Too bad I don't have a PS3 or you an Xbox so you can bust out some of dem leet skills in co-op with me, hahah. Maybe in NG4. That game is gonna be dope!

Could only find two Sigma videos on Ch.14. Chose this one.

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Does anyone know the player Meyerpark? Dude is always stealing peoples NG videos and posting as his own lol.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
He always says NG sucks but still plays it. Im pretty sure his latest NG video of MN13 is stolen from ZD.

Dude is nuts in the head :p

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
So I was looking through my laptop folders trying to find my exam review notes and I come across this notepad titled "dreams". This what was inside it:

"I was Ryu, called by army to fight some dude on bridge

I arrived and transformed into the black falcon costume

I then flew to the enemy and did a kamehameha

Scene switches to an island with zombies.

Im chasing a person with a friend breaking down doors.

I find this lady and save her, tell her i wont kill her. - LOL WHAT??

We get out and there are zombies everywhere. I jump over the

fence and cast the true inferno"

Dates back to 2/1/2015 apparently lol

IzunaOtoshi

So I was looking through my laptop folders trying to find my exam review notes and I come across this notepad titled "dreams". This what was inside it:

"I was Ryu, called by army to fight some dude on bridge

I arrived and transformed into the black falcon costume

I then flew to the enemy and did a kamehameha

Scene switches to an island with zombies.

Im chasing a person with a friend breaking down doors.

I find this lady and save her, tell her i wont kill her. - LOL WHAT??

We get out and there are zombies everywhere. I jump over the

fence and cast the true inferno"

Dates back to 2/1/2015 apparently lol
Wow....i want a dream similar. LoL

Soaring Zero

I had a dream that I was training Zack and Ayane's daughter.. >_>

Ugh, the thought of zack procreating at all makes me sick to my stomach.

But now that I have the summer free I'll actually have time to play this again since I won't have to worry about school. Gotta finish them ninja trails.

Nameless Sama

I need a partner for UN Trials , because I have no energy anymore. My current Partners died quickly and couldnt distract bosses while I did the work. If you are good with Momiji we can get the Trials quickly done. I will do the work. All you have to do is distract the bosses or if you are good at fighting then fight to resotre your ninpo gauge for mediation.

I can help you with MN and UN Trials + Clan Battles boosting ( sigh* I need them for myself too )

I have time on Friday or maybe on saturday -> :hayabusa: PSN -> IThats-My-WayI :hayabusa:

Nameless Sama

I wanted to say thank you gary for some trials it was funny. I enjoyed it even it was very late but despite i had always a smile on my face while we played lol...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD