Ninja Gaiden Thread

Kensei25

My point in posting that was simply that it wad a promising quote about seeing a lot of Japanese PS4 games at TGS. It seems likely that TN would perhaps be among them. Sorry for getting hopes up!

Brute

Standard Donor
I tend to think TN will be focusing on side projects, assists and DOA5U DLC for the next year.

If we're waiting for NG4, I think we've got a another year before we get news of it.

Kensei25

I agree with you, as much as I would love some news on NG4 sooner. As you said, I would suspect we won't hear about NG4 until sometime in 2015 and then see a Spring 2016 release....that would be my best guess.

But, I have a suspicion that we might see Ni-Oh in the coming year, unless it was completely dropped. It has been in development for a long-time and TN did confirm progress was going well on it a year or two ago. This is what I am most curious and hopeful to hear about from TN sometime soon. I think it would be good for TN to have one more major IP to be honest along with NG and DOA.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I pray its Ninja Gaiden 4! (lol its Samurai 4, fk that shit)

MN5 Completed in 2:40 with no loops or one hit genshin trick

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
NG3 wasnt rushed it was just plain bad and was going to be bad no matter how long it was given.

good news is that game was text book "how not to make an NG game" so unless they have really horrible memories we should never get something that bad again.

DeathHand

I would love for them to bring back the wind reverse technique from NG Sigma, seeing always the same movement when dodging is kinda boring plus one hand back flip is awesome =P

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I hope in NG4 they give you the options to use any of the dodges from NG1/NG2/NG3

each would have pros/cons over the other

RH_Stealth

Started a NGB playthrough on Hard today. On chapter 6 about 5 hours in, I think. Pretty sure that time's really bad but I've been staring at a written walkthrough while I play to make sure I don't overlook any healing items and whatnot. (wish I didn't feel like I had to). Died like 3 times against the Hydracubus. That was pretty embarassing...

Brute

Standard Donor
The trick is to memorize the game like the back of your hand. Then you don't need a guide. :D

RH_Stealth

If I played the game long enough to memorize where all the healing items were, I'd probably be good enough not to need them XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD