Nioh General Discussion

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I may skip it on purpose to have more fresh content in the game.

im at the point where i almost don't care anymore. ive never been more spoiled on a game as this.

even then there's still a lot i haven't seen, plus the twilight missions, along with all the skills. and then we have more coming via DLC. its not like i didn't spend hours playing the same missions either.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It would bother me to no end if I got the first two helmet DL codes but not the third.
Even with the Blacksmith I somehow doubt the armor will be worth keeping beyond the first couple of hours.

That said, despite my extremely sound reasoning behind abstaining, I will absolutely still play all of the content anyway. I'm developing a twitch in my eye as it is.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Kinda reminds me of DA:I DLC armor where it's probably only useful for like the first 2-3 early section of the game but becomes useless midway.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
We are almost there.

By the way, for those living in Australia, the NiOh Last Trial demo is already up for anyone in Australia.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Just played a few minutes of the new demo before bed, the Tutorial is really nice and it features new missions from Alpha and Beta.

I've made a total 180 on this game, unfortunately wont be getting day one but I'll definitely be giving this a purchase down the line.

Sotherius

I've been downloading since yesterday. Probably could have started earlier, but was not sure since brazilian PSN is weird.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Well if it was on XBOX ONE it probably would have taken thirty minutes to an hour. PSN has always been a repulsive thing. It's too bad that it's exclusive to PS4 because now I'm thinking about getting one since the Switch looks like dog shit... not a great reason but I guess I would be ready for FFVII and maybe I would give DOAX3 and Yakuza 0 a try.

Sotherius

2 megabits of download and 2 of upload

that most of the time is 1.3 megabits of speed.

And PSN seems to only get a fraction of what i have, even though i took care to set up everything for it to use most of my internet.

The town i live doesn't have better options honestly, things can change this year, i'm just hoping and praying.

Chapstick

Things download faster in rest mode just in case you haven't tried that

My dl speed is 2-3mb/s and that's also how fast things download on psn for me so idk

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD