[Oct 6, 2012] DOA World Series "Proof of Concept" Online Tournament (Xbox Live)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Well Chosen1's song had a really slow, depressing pace for an already tired Rikuto, and it was slowly driving me insane, so i switched the menu to the mission screen. Infinitely more catchy and motivating.

Zeo

Same here. My best guess is Block A is going first. If anything is happening right now, that is.

IceMage95

Well Chosen1's song had a really slow, depressing pace for an already tired Rikuto, and it was slowly driving me insane, so i switched the menu to the mission screen. Infinitely more catchy and motivating.
I thought the menu music would be better for motivation.

daman077c

Ok, so I'm going to do double elimination tournaments from here on out, this is ridiculous crazy, lol. All fun, though.

I was able to play from midwest to europe with no lag what so ever despite it saying he had no bars. I definitely think these are a possibility. Perhaps a Bi-weekly or something. However we should get an IRC going for these next time. That way we can have everyone join the IRC chat. I am sure most if not all of us have a computer next to our xbox or a phone they can use to join an IRC chat room. That will make it a lot easier getting people organized. Everyone will be able to see who is in the room instead of having multiple rooms going with party and lobby chats and people trying to invite others who arent even online. For example http://www.efnet.org/ IRC for dummies, just put in a nickname and for the channel put in #DoA5. Have people start getting in the IRC room 15-30 minutes before start time.

But this was definitely fun and I learned a lot.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD