[Oct 6, 2012] DOA World Series "Proof of Concept" Online Tournament (Xbox Live)

I guess it was the wrong gamertag @_@. I should have payed more attention.
Whoa sorry we didn't find your GT, as u probably noticed by now in the box it said your FSD-name :(..
And since nobody showed I didn't really think about looking further into it. I'm sorry about that.

MajesticBlue

No problem. Chances are it is my fault lol.Just glad I checked here and didn't keep waiting around. I get to play offline soon anyways. ;)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
What Nightpup said. Rikuto's Spontaneous Super Block Ghetto Challenge has come to an end. Thank you for participating, it's all up to Power now.

Tokkosho

im proud of myself. ive been undefeated so far, only 3 matches but still. sorry the rest of you have to wait : /

ey3boxx ON1

Yea...tell me about it. This is annoying! I know for a fact...its not on my end. My iNet is on Open NAT settings so i'll connect to anyone.

ey3boxx ON1

Wow...just lost my match. Of course, its against the guy that has a red bar and it took 5 tries to finally start a match without freezing BUT ooohhhhhhh well....GGs bro!

NightAntilli

Wow...just lost my match. Of course, its against the guy that has a red bar and it took 5 tries to finally start a match without freezing BUT ooohhhhhhh well....GGs bro!
GGs. Your mid punch was very predictable. I held almost all of them. But then again, what else does Gen Fu have. And it wasn't neither of us that froze up the lobby. Every time that the same someone left, it suddenly worked again. I may have red bars but the connection was pretty good considering we're on opposite sides of the globe.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD