Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

oh, you need that SSR stone to unlock any SSR outfit malfunction, i've got marie and she's just change normally.
new bizarre outfit for fiona

Going by Bing's translation of that tweet, that's actually supposed to be her bridal outfit, known as Serenade.

And you need a stone to pull it off? Huh... Guess that guy whose video I posted got lucky and got the stone.

EDIT: Thanks to gatto tom, I managed to find Kasumi's "eyes open" result:

I still need to find the others, though... Too bad those are too difficult to find on YouTube.

Last edited:

hardseppo

Last edited:

otnesse

Okay, as of a few seconds ago, I have now translated the Fiona loves Bride-Training episodes, at least the three currently up, as well as the Serenade episode.

I do have one question relating to this event episode, though, and it is this: Is the Fiona loves Bride-Training episode series full, or is it just the first half of it? I have no way of knowing since the DOAXVV English Blog hasn't made any updates since the first part of the Halloween event, and the official twitter page isn't particularly clear if it is a full event or the first half (not to mention I can't actually translate the actual official webpage since it doesn't allow for right-clicks for access to Bing Translator, nor does it even have access to Copy/Paste commands.).

Jackie Chan Fan

Okay, as of a few seconds ago, I have now translated the Fiona loves Bride-Training episodes, at least the three currently up, as well as the Serenade episode.

I do have one question relating to this event episode, though, and it is this: Is the Fiona loves Bride-Training episode series full, or is it just the first half of it? I have no way of knowing since the DOAXVV English Blog hasn't made any updates since the first part of the Halloween event, and the official twitter page isn't particularly clear if it is a full event or the first half (not to mention I can't actually translate the actual official webpage since it doesn't allow for right-clicks for access to Bing Translator, nor does it even have access to Copy/Paste commands.).

Could be a two-part event. Only the boob gel/lotions are used for the event's character missions. The butt gel/lotions are available but not used.

hardseppo

Fiona Volleyball Winning Poses (Serenade SSR) with malfunction and lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34085623

Tamaki Gravure Panel (Nokutiruka SSR) with malfunction and lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34088020

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tamaki-Gravure-Panel-(Nokutiruka-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

otnesse

BTW, if anyone (besides hardseppo I mean) manages to get Fiona's Serenade SSR Extra Episode, please, do me a favor and specifically show the "peek" ending in it. I've already got the opening and the "no peeking" ending thanks to Hardseppo, it's just the peek version I'm missing.

hardseppo

BTW, if anyone (besides hardseppo I mean) manages to get Fiona's Serenade SSR Extra Episode, please, do me a favor and specifically show the "peek" ending in it. I've already got the opening and the "no peeking" ending thanks to Hardseppo, it's just the peek version I'm missing.
Lol, I didn't know there was any peeking... how do I do it?

otnesse

Lol, I didn't know there was any peeking... how do I do it?

Hmm... earlier in this thread, someone suggested it required some kind of stone, and Jackie Chan Fan mentioned it involved awakening (aka merging five copies) the suit.

I'll try to see whether anyone has Momiji, Ayane, Marie Rose, Honoka, and Kokoro regarding the "peeking" bit. No promises, though...

otnesse

Fiona loves Bride-Training Event Extra Episode (Serenade SSR) with peeping
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34101214

Fiona Photo-Mode Session 01 (Serenade SSR) with malfunction, lotions & fan
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34101247

Added the Extra Episode translation already. Just have to wait until Thursday now for the second half (and possibly another Extra Episode).

EDIT: BTW, found some special lines for Halloween by all the girls save for Leifang and Fiona. Hope someone can transcribe them, because they aren't subtitled in-game, and while it does have closed captioning, you can't C/P the CC text, nor can you even keep them up after pausing the video.

Last edited:

hardseppo

Last edited:

otnesse

Haruhi Suzumiya collaboration?
Lol
3.jpg
Source for the image? Am curious to see where that's from.

Also, does anyone know why the heck Honoka referred to Fiona in a way that implied the latter was younger than her ("Fiona-chan")? Last I checked, Honoka was born on March 23, while Fiona was born on February 11, which meant that, if anything, Fiona's older than Honoka.

Juihau

Also, does anyone know why the heck Honoka referred to Fiona in a way that implied the latter was younger than her ("Fiona-chan")? Last I checked, Honoka was born on March 23, while Fiona was born on February 11, which meant that, if anything, Fiona's older than Honoka.
Because cutesy characters calling everyone with -chan is pretty common in media?

otnesse

Because cutesy characters calling everyone with -chan is pretty common in media?

Problem is, Honoka actually refers to a few characters, notably the Owner and Kokoro, by the prefix "san", not "chan", so it definitely can't be that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD