Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Tina2040_

If we get the room editor, the missing girls + new girls, those episodes, some new activities...
I'll be fucking sold.

DOAX3 will be 3 years old by the time 3XS comes out... they better up the ante.

otnesse

If we get the room editor, the missing girls + new girls, those episodes, some new activities...
I'll be fucking sold.

DOAX3 will be 3 years old by the time 3XS comes out... they better up the ante.
Fully agreed there. Heck, they'd better have the episodes out and new ones as well, since, let's face it, if they have an English language option, we're going to need to have actual official translations of what they're saying.

BTW, can someone PLEASE post the Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation Anniversary Stage in full? The former live YouTube video merely started off on the Cosplay thing, even though it's four hours long.

belts

OMFG guys!!!! It's a dream come true!!! It wasn't that long ago when most of us had accepted that DOAX is dead on consoles and that TN would most likely keep it on PC now to milk the gacha system.

What a surprise to wake up to this news today!

Here are my hopes for this new version:
-An interactive VR mode where you can touch the girls and they react in a positive manner (none of that creepy stuff where they tell you to stop).
-More locations and activities. It'd be awesome to see jet skis come back, but I'm not getting my hopes up since they aren't in VV.
-Many more gravure scenes and poses. Allow the girls to share scenes, and give us multiple girl scenes, too.
-Visual upgrades. It would be awesome to see the same upgrades DOA6 is getting to the characters translated into DOAX3S. Especially the feet. The feet in DOA5/X3 look pretty bad, but they look great in DOA6. For a game where you are constantly checking out the girls from head to toe, it sucks that DOAX3 is cursed with the jagged mannequin feet.

LarsMasters

If only PC version gets DOAX international game release as the exception instead of Japan or/& Asia (the latter mostly East regions) exclusives, unlike DOAXVV (which is still JP only) w/ censorship inspections manage to be avoided. Let alone consoles remained Asia

Jadeinchains

Need that last minute part translated.
I heard activity I think.
Guess we'll have to wait until Famitsu gives us more info.

Also this website says that X3S will have its official website on the 19th.
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/836/1836732/

hopefully that's early on the 19th since I'm guessing that's in Japanese time we could get it today. I'm interested in seeing if save files from X3 will transfer, I'm guessing they will like with Doa5 to 5U etc.

so we clearly know Misaki is going to be in the game so I wonder if others will be too, I definitely expect at launch/dlc that the other VV girls will get in, And any future VV girls will be released as dlc for Scarlet too.

( Oh and of course I'm also hoping we'll eventually see the missing girls, Lisa, Tina etc. )

SilverForte

Hmmm, I hope this is a good upgrade over the original as I never picked up the original doax3. We'll see I guess. I really hope sony doesnt try to censor it like they have been with some other recent titles.

hardseppo

Nyotengu Birthday Extra Episode 2018 (Stella Scorpio SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34194826

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nyotengu-Birthday-Extra-Episode-2018-(Stella-Scorpio-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

belts

Nyotengu Birthday Extra Episode 2018 (Stella Scorpio SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34194826

Wowowowow!!!! Nyo looks sooo good with her hair up like that!

On a different note, I wonder what is going with TN when it comes to saying things about DOA like toning down fanservice and how they went "too far" with DOAX3. Anyone following DOA6 news can see that with each new outfit reveal they are becoming more sexualized and now it even looks like the regular outfits might have clothing destruction. And the comment about DOAX3 being "too far" just seems odd af when they continue supporting VV and then announce DOAX3S.

My point is, why can't they just own it? lol

Last edited:

MeadowSpirit

I sold my PoS4 a while back and never bought a Vita so this is awesome news. It'll be hilarious if Sony censors this version while Nintendo gets it raw.
Pretty stupid to sell your PS4. It’s one of the best consoles I’ve ever owned and I can’t imagine gaming without one. Switch will probably have inferior graphics but at least you get it.

Sony’s been censoring the games with underage girls only, so DOAX3S is just fine. Not that I support censorship.

otnesse

The Nintendo Switch graphics are disgusting. Looks like a 3DS game.

You are aware that the Switch is also the system that Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild are on, right? You know, the same games that utilize extremely crisp graphics, including, but not limited to, T-Rexes and Dragons visually on par with Skyrim's graphics? I'm pretty sure DOAX3C is going to be just fine under the Switch. If anything, I'd be more worried about the PS4 version especially given their more notorious censorship methods (and don't think that just because the girls are at a minimum of 18 years old, they aren't going to pull that. Given how SJW-friendly Sony is getting to be right now, they'll even think girls of any age are too risqué soon and try to censor them.).

EDIT: In any case, aside from the whole Scarlet news that will be unveiled via Famitsu (hopefully they have ALL the additional girls, new or, in the case of Leifang and possibly Christie, Mila, and Rachel, pre-debuting, and not just Misaki. It seems like a waste to not include all girls up to the game's release.), let's see if they also announce who NAG is going to be, assuming she's released this week and not on December 20, anyway. I can't help but shake the suspicion that "NAG" is Yuki Nagato from that SOS anime series, since it seems odd that they'd conveniently cover a crossover with that anime series, and one of the characters also conveniently has the same initials as the NAG lady in the data. Besides, want to take into account all possibilities in case they decided to subtract a month for some reason after Fiona's reveal. And good luck getting the First Anniversary episodes, guys, would like to see them ASAP so I can take care of translations/transcriptions.

Last edited:

MeadowSpirit

The official site is up.

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doax3/scarlet/product.html?name=1

Looks like it's Japan only, no English option. There is also going to be a girl DLC. She's just shown with a question mark. Also looks like the PS4 version doesn't have as much stuff in it in terms of support of lotions or maybe peeking (need it translated).
I will be livid if this game is censored in any way. If it’s left untouched then I’ll pick it up day 1 on PS4.

HHH816

seems just an upgrade for DOAX3 which will not going to include any venus vacation event. but still too early to tell..i'm going to wait for a review first for any censorship yet.

Yuffie

There's also a Collectors Edition.
Seems the roster will be at 11. Really not good at all.
The CE seems to have a 11 character dlc set with Misaki mouse pad and art book.
The Switch runs at 30 FPS while PS4 version runs at 60 FPS.
Based off the translation, there will be a F2P version later on.

Last edited:

Xerampelinae

On the front page, there is a chart of things that are supported. The Switch looks like it gets everything, but it's lower resolution, no VR of course, and 30 fps instead of 60. I've been considering buying a Switch anyway, so I may see if I can get one on Black Friday for cheaper.

The 11th girl will be paid DLC, so they will probably release further girls after they show up in VV for a cost. Which I'm fine with if it's not insane prices like how they tried to do the first X3 DLC.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD