Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

I may get it if they have a physical copy, hopefully they could make am English version tho >.>
Me too. It's already difficult enough trying to get all the Japanese text down as it is. Even if they don't release it outside Asia, they should at the very least include an English subtitle option. Speaking of translations, hope they release a non-live version of the video, because I really do want to translate Misaki and Marie Rose's bits from that area.

And I guess ballroom dancing is the next event/minigame to be added based on that trailer?

Jackie Chan Fan

fiona and lei fang, luna , tamaki must be there too

They should be. I'm guessing there's support for new characters unlike Fortune and Venus.

Edit: So previously, DOAX3 was "held back" by Vita. Now it's Switch. Feature-wise at least. Less space for Vita to upgrade. For Switch, I think there's none, technically.

HHH816

but i can see new kind of more forgiving micro transaction for scarlett cause the lack of micro transaction kills X3

Kodachi

Standard Donor
They should be. I'm guessing there's support for new characters unlike Fortune and Venus.

Edit: So previously, DOAX3 was "held back" by Vita. Now it's Switch. Feature-wise at least. Less space for Vita to upgrade. For Switch, I think there's none, technically.
So what are the odds we will see Christie Lisa Tina etc.

Jadeinchains

I imagine for Scarlet they will be doing support in the way it worked for DOA5 which is PSN dlc Instead of the ticket thing which PSN dlc I'd be totally fine with and was with DOA5.

Seriously though I'm so excited right now lol, I was really hoping that somehow, somehow! We'd get a reveal for DOAX3U at DOAFEST but I knew that the chances were so insanely small of it happening so the fact that it actually happened is so amazing. And It's coming out in March too so pretty soon. I hope we see footage of it over the coming months. :)

Jackie Chan Fan

So what are the odds we will see Christie Lisa Tina etc.

I'm guessing if they're added in DOAXVV, they'll be in DOAX3S too.

DOAX3S kind sounds like an iPhone. lol

1 wish came true. Mention of DOAX3 in DOA Festival. lol

So February-March, DOA6, DMC5, DOAX3S. :( @ wallet

Xerampelinae

Feelin' it. I just hope there's some sort of English release. Whether it's finally to the West or through Asia, I don't care. Even if I have to buy a Switch for it, I will support it.

Jadeinchains

Feelin' it. I just hope there's some sort of English release. Whether it's finally to the West or through Asia, I don't care. Even if I have to buy a Switch for it, I will support it.

Yeah I'm totally sure even If there isn't a western release that there will be an Asian release again with English subs, And I will be getting that day one lol! I wonder If when the next issue of famitsu comes out If we'll get scans of the game?

Yuffie

@Jadeinchains X3S was complete hype! I actually hope it plays more like X3 but with the features of VV added.
I'm hoping Tamaki and Leifang make it too along with the missing 5 characters.
I just hope support doesn't end in a year like X3.
We need Rachel right @hardseppo lol

The Switch was an interesting option. Wonder why DOA6 won't be on it if X3S does.

You think the Vita held back on what X3 could have been? @HHH816

I'm surprised you still interested in X3S @UpSideDownGRUNT
Thought you lost interest years ago

HHH816

i own a switch, so i think scarlett will look good on switch than vita because of integra chipset.

btw vita kill itself because of the compulsory using expensive sony memory card.

Macca Beam

lmfao i remember a time when nintenyearold shitposters on gamef*qs would constantly raid the vita board for its godless lewd weeb games

i wonder what they're thinking now

also no, 6 shouldn't be on the switch because using switch peripherals to play action games is an extremely bad idea unless you have baby hands

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD