Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Mad Will

Maybe we'll learn in a few weeks (or months) if we'll get an Asian version. That's how it was in DOAX3, right? :D

I can't remember how long it originally took between the DOAX3F&V's announcement and when they said the Asian version would support english, but hopefully we will find out in the next few weeks (or months) or even sooner. The Asian version is listed on the website, but with minimal details.

Nintendo Switch - Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet (Asian Version)

Playstation 4 - Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet (Asian Version)

belts

Man, I really can't stop thinking about this BS with SONY. I wish they would at least release something clearly stating what is now not allowed on Playstation. It seems so vague and arbitrary at the moment, which really stresses me out. As someone who enjoys fanservice and Japanese games in general, I now have to wait on games I would normally purchase on Day 1 in order to make sure they aren't censored.

As other people have said, I never really used the fans and lotions all that much in DOAX3. The lotions were barely noticeable even at max settings. Which leads me to wonder why the hell they are even bothering censoring this stuff. It's like, here is a game all about fanservice and the girls are in skimpy bikinis 100% of the time doing sexy things, yet an item that makes them just a bit more or less bouncy is crossing the line?

The more I think about it the more it makes my blood boil. I really hope the devs that are being hit by this crap are speaking up and letting SONY know how dumb and hypocritical it is.

Last edited:

just_me

Standard Donor
Which leads me to wonder why the hell they are even bothering censoring this stuff.

The only thing I can actually think of is the implication that you do something to the girls without their consent (and that they might not like)… for instance, the clothing damage is still in the PS4 version, but you as the player are no longer allowed to do it with the fan. I wonder if they will remove the closet key as well, since locking the girls closet without them knowing is off limits as well :p I think I remember that the text for the lotions said the girls don't know what the lotions are for (well players didn't know either for a while lol I remember that people claimed it made boobs and butt bigger/smaller XD)

That's of course still stupid, but it's all that comes to mind…

On the one hand, it's good that they are upfront about it and didn't leave it to the players to discover these changes… on the other hand, they should be a bit more confrontational and say that this is due to Sony's new policy and either that they can't do anything about it, or are working on resolving these issues… you know rightfully putting the blame on someone else XD

Jadeinchains

Oh yeah that's the one thanks, For a moment I thought it might have more info on doax3s or something but I guess we'll need to keep waiting.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I think that anytime something gets censored it's bad, and to me it makes females look like they don't have a choice... and I guess maybe men too under the right circumstances.

mizking

Japanese company ignoring Japanese culture.
They moved to California and are forcing Japanese developers to speak English and not address the censorship issue to their audience. That's pretty dirty if you ask me

That being said I'm now considering getting an XBOX ONE and a controller converter because I'm not playing DOA6 with that thing

otnesse

So, question: Are there any new Event Episodes?

EDIT: Never mind, hardseppo confirmed that they released episodes 4, 5, and 6 today. Let's see how things go with them.

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
@hardseppo still putting in the work for showcasing us the goods! It may be logical to start making a small series of vids like I started to ages ago. I just need to make sure the schedule is just right for streams and uploads...

hardseppo

Jackie Chan Fan

Looks like I won't have the same luck as last weekend. I got the anniversary SSRs for Marie, Kokoro, and Hitomi. This could have been my chance to unlock Tamaki. lol

hardseppo

Luna Gravure Panel (Wonderland SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34223814

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Luna-Gravure-Panel-(Wonderland-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

otnesse

BTW, guys, this coming Saturday is going to be Kokoro's birthday. We'll need to investigate it in case they don't recycle the other birthdays and instead release new extra episodes relating to them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD