Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

I'm surprised famitsu still hasn't done anything proper on the game yet like actual magazine scans and stuff, I'm still waiting to actually see Misaki the other girl and new suits and other things.

belts

l_5bfb77b983f17.jpg

Ummmm, are they seriously advertising these outfits as bonuses? These outfits which are all easily obtainable on disc in Fortune and Venus...

Also, I'm kind of starting to wonder if the reason for no fans in the PS4 version isn't because of censorship, but was actually a decision made by TN in order to better promote Scarlet sales on Switch. They can't easily promote the "bounce at will" gimmick on the Switch if the PS4 has it, too. Expecially when the PS4 version already has better graphics and a VR mode.

If the fans/lotion really are the ONLY things cut from PS4 then I can survive... But I'm still worried about them removing certain scenes, outfits, and nerfing VR mode to the point that I won't be buying it on day 1.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ummmm, are they seriously advertising these outfits as bonuses? These outfits which are all easily obtainable on disc in Fortune and Venus...

Also, I'm kind of starting to wonder if the reason for no fans in the PS4 version isn't because of censorship, but was actually a decision made by TN in order to better promote Scarlet sales on Switch. They can't easily promote the "bounce at will" gimmick on the Switch if the PS4 has it, too. Expecially when the PS4 version already has better graphics and a VR mode.

If the fans/lotion really are the ONLY things cut from PS4 then I can survive... But I'm still worried about them removing certain scenes, outfits, and nerfing VR mode to the point that I won't be buying it on day 1.
I think they more or do just removed fans so that PSN censor devs wouldnt bark about it. Switch wouldn't be an issue since they allow alot of lewd stuff in the Refle switch massage game xD

Xerampelinae

The outfits themselves aren't bonuses - the bromides for them are, according to the article, along with other ones from the Scarlet collection according to translation. And that once they're gone, they're gone, so it must be a physical thing, or a download code.

otnesse

So, ah, is this a full arc or a two-parter? And how long is the arc anyway (ie, how many episodes, either total or at the very least the first part)?

EDIT: Never mind, found out via Hardseppo on Discord that it's two episodes. As soon as the videos are posted, I'll start translating. Though I am surprised the official twitter account hasn't even posted the trailer for this event yet.

Last edited:

hardseppo

No, Macro is a program that records keyboard and mouse inputs. People play one match, record it and let the macro run and farm this way. Until now you could playback that for up to two hours, before an infinite captcha came (that reset on the next day).

If you macro'd for 1:50 hrs and then did some things like event shop, training, redeem prizes you were able to start the macro again for up to 2 hrs and you were safe. Some guys with programming knowledge built in delays, so it couldn't get detected.

But now TN seems to have taken drastic measures (because top players reached 4.2 billion points last ranking event and reached the limit of points in VV).

Jackie Chan Fan

When I check the rankings, I see players going up to 120 million points. I'm amazed with their dedication. It's like their game is on the whole day. Or they might be using a marco.

otnesse

Well, at this point, until Famitsu unveils the new girl, we don't have much else to do beyond new events (and I'm pegging that the teaser thumbnail will be issued on either December 3, December 10, or December 17). All the birthdays have come out, so the only thing left until is new events, maybe some live-change episodes if the next event's a spa episode, and maybe an extra episode featuring new clothes (like Marie Rose's sparkling dress episode around December of last year).

breathofflame34

Do you need a XVB save to get Hitomi in 2 Ultimate? I ve heard people say I just need a save file of 3, but I ve also heard I need a XVB, and 3 save

Jackie Chan Fan

Yeah, the XVB tend to be boring.

It might have been obvious to some, I just realized that the whole Xtreme subseries is based on luck. In the console games, luck is for the acceptance of gifted swimsuits, especially the skimpiest ones. For the PC game, luck is for drawing the rare ones.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD