Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jackie Chan Fan

Kinda funny that DOAXVV Twitter had started gaining followers even before the first tweet. hahaha

Show how anticipated this game is.

belts

I still say it's far more likely than not that these new suits and stuff will be added to DOAX3. It seems that people forget this is TN we are talking about. They won't pass up any opportunity for more cash.

Yuffie

Just like they ported DOAX3 swimsuits to LR.
I just wonder how this F2P model will work. If it generates lots of revenue, more resources and support to them.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
They out there making food yo lol

menu-brand-3-1.jpg

(I'd settle with that drink up there though.)

UpSideDownGRUNT

My guess is it could be prerendered or something, DOAXVV is also for iPhone and Android no way a phone can play a game at that quality with real time graphics.

Also, the website says it's gonna be available outside DMM for PC so it may not be Japan only but like X3 western release is almost guaranteed to not happen.

belts

My guess is it could be prerendered or something, DOAXVV is also for iPhone and Android no way a phone can play a game at that quality with real time graphics.

Also, the website says it's gonna be available outside DMM for PC so it may not be Japan only but like X3 western release is almost guaranteed to not happen.
Doesn't matter. Without a region lock, games that aren't technically released in the West but still have English subtitles are basically released in the West.

For example, when I play DOAX3, I'm not sitting there thinking to myself, "man, if only this game got released in the West." It doesn't feel any different than playing an officially Western released game.

So, I guess the point I'm making is, who the fuck cares if it's not technically released in the West, as long as we still get to play it.

Jadeinchains

Hitomi's new swimsuit looks so good, The see through top over it is really nice. :D I wonder where that is she is though? Maybe it's the bathroom again or somewhere else?

Also I'm guessing they'll be giving away those badges at TGS? They look cute lol. :p Cool that they already have a twitter too. I'll check it out when I can and post what's there If it hasn't been yet. :)

Oh and thanks @DestructionBomb for the bigger pictures! She looks really cool there, I just noticed the cuff links on the sleeves of her uniform. :p Oh and the little diamond studs on her collar.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Doesn't matter. Without a region lock, games that aren't technically released in the West but still have English subtitles are basically released in the West.

For example, when I play DOAX3, I'm not sitting there thinking to myself, "man, if only this game got released in the West." It doesn't feel any different than playing an officially Western released game.

So, I guess the point I'm making is, who the fuck cares if it's not technically released in the West, as long as we still get to play it.
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying that it was hopeless without a western release. I was just saying there's hope to play it yet but not enough for an actual western release.

However if the normal non DMM version is also region locked (since its still browser) that might be a problem

belts

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying that it was hopeless without a western release. I was just saying there's hope to play it yet but not enough for an actual western release.

However if the normal non DMM version is also region locked (since its still browser) that might be a problem
Can't a simple VPN solve that?

Also, I don't think browser is confirmed. And from what I've been reading on GameFAQs, it seems more likely to NOT be a browser game.

hardseppo

Last edited:

otnesse

They out there making food yo lol

View attachment 24121

(I'd settle with that drink up there though.)
Say, aren't they using Xtreme 3: Fortune for the menu design? I'm actually a bit surprised that they'd use that considering Venus Vacation being announced. You'd think they'd at least use something based on Venus Vacation to market it. Or is it hinting at them being tied in some way?

belts

It is a browser game, the website straight up says DMM, PC(web), iOS and Android.
I thought someone pointed out that iOS and Android were actually grayed out.
Wow, Shadows and DoF are vastly improved, this cannot really be a browser-game....

Yes, but according to GameFaqs this probably means, it's only coming for DMM, that's why the others are greyed out :(

Well, we'll see the day after tomorrow...
Yup, I still say there's no way this is a browser game. If browsers can do better than PS4, then pigs can fly.

Yuffie

The screenshots are almost always pre rendered. So maybe it'll actually look like a Vita game. (Like DOA5+)

Or these screenshots may suggest dlc for the PS4 version.

Either way I am not holding my breath.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD