Official NorCal Regionals thread. (The most critical stand for DOA on the west coast ever! Sticky! )

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
For those night owls I get in around 11 tomorrow but it'll take like 40 to get to the hotel. So whoevers up we should get casuals

AegisOrnus

Fuck guys, I've lost the drive to want to be the best. :oops:

I really wanted to practice for NCR and have something to show for it but I just don't feel it anymore. I'm working full time, planning for my future, and dedicating time to my friends and family. When I have time to play games, I want to play everything else that's out, write about it, and discuss it. It rarely comes back to DOA5 for me. But I'm feeling so guilty not playing while I'm signed up as an entrant for this tournament.

I don't want to make the scene look bad and I don't want to give you guys a disappointing fight. As it stand right now though, I don't think I can go toe-to-toe with the lot of you. What I want you guys to know is that when I compete on Friday, I'll still be giving it my all and I'm playing to win. I'm still dedicated to growing the community and supporting not only DOA5, but fighting games in general and the bond it promotes between all players.

The times I've spent at our NorCal casuals have been some of the greatest moments I've had with games as a whole. I think the players we have here are not only talented, hard-working fighters but some of the most generous. kind-hearted people I've had the pleasure of meeting. And rest assured, I'll still be there to support you guys and come to any future gatherings you set up. But it's for these reasons that I feel the need to leave this comment here.

When you play me at NCR, I apologize that you won't be getting me at my best. I'll be putting up the best fight that I can and that's all I can do. To everyone competing, I wish you the best of luck and I hope the hours you've dedicated towards your future victories pays off. I expect to see some amazing shit from you guys, let's show that DOA5 isn't exactly the piece of trash everyone makes it out to be. After the tourney though, I am here for the fun. I want to play DOA and watch the other games with you guys. Can't wait to see you guys there.

Let's have a blast at NCR.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Fuck guys, I've lost the drive to want to be the best. :oops:

I really wanted to practice for NCR and have something to show for it but I just don't feel it anymore. I'm working full time, planning for my future, and dedicating time to my friends and family. When I have time to play games, I want to play everything else that's out, write about it, and discuss it. It rarely comes back to DOA5 for me. But I'm feeling so guilty not playing while I'm signed up as an entrant for this tournament.

I don't want to make the scene look bad and I don't want to give you guys a disappointing fight. As it stand right now though, I don't think I can go toe-to-toe with the lot of you. What I want you guys to know is that when I compete on Friday, I'll still be giving it my all and I'm playing to win. I'm still dedicated to growing the community and supporting not only DOA5, but fighting games in general and the bond it promotes between all players.

The times I've spent at our NorCal casuals have been some of the greatest moments I've had with games as a whole. I think the players we have here are not only talented, hard-working fighters but some of the most generous. kind-hearted people I've had the pleasure of meeting. And rest assured, I'll still be there to support you guys and come to any future gatherings you set up. But it's for these reasons that I feel the need to leave this comment here.

When you play me at NCR, I apologize that you won't be getting me at my best. I'll be putting up the best fight that I can and that's all I can do. To everyone competing, I wish you the best of luck and I hope the hours you've dedicated towards your future victories pays off. I expect to see some amazing shit from you guys, let's show that DOA5 isn't exactly the piece of trash everyone makes it out to be. After the tourney though, I am here for the fun. I want to play DOA and watch the other games with you guys. Can't wait to see you guys there.

Let's have a blast at NCR.

I don't even know you, but you already have my respect for being sincerely honest.

ikodomo

for anyone who wants to play casuals at ncr, our room number is 332. Just knock and we will let you in.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD