PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

AWESOME. Have there been any mods shared yet? This looks too complicated for me to learn at the moment

It's actually very simple to create a DLC for swapping an outfit to a character (and apparently this tool can replace the texture of Alpha with any body): if you wish I can explain it to you =)
The real problem as I said is to find the right combination of hairstyle and face if you are wishing to alterate them too.

The author created as example a nude Kasumi and a Santa outfit (I believe from Kasumi's body) with the head of Marie Rose as additional slot costumes for Alpha. I tried to download them for testing the mod, but I abandoned the idea when my antivirus avoided me to get them. So I preffered rather to create by myself mods that I cared for and so far I realized 2 DLC where Alpha's body is replaced from the Sarah in her C1 showned before and Phase in her C4.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Please don't post public links to images containing nudity, or pages explicitly displaying nudity. I know it's hard because the entire PC modding scene is basically revolving around nude mods right now, but try to share relevant information via PMs to the parties who request it.

View attachment 11194

This gives just a literal meaning to Satan Sarah, right @Brute? xD
Scared-gif.gif

immi

Names come from DOA5 demo on xbox360 (where they were still unencrypted) and, for most part, stays the same since Ultimate. It's bad idea to try to change name convention now. Moreover, in-game costume number depends on what content (e.g. DLC) installed and changes dynamically.
thx for the info. I assumed the names where just assigned by the modders after figuring out what the contents is. I will probably switch back and display that name and just add an extra data column to use purely as a sort index.
While the in-game costume number is dynamic because of the DLC, I think the DLCs are always added in the same order, so as long as my sort index reflects that, then the order in the app should match the order in the game.
in theory, haven't tested that yet ...
I think I also found the data table in the exe where the information which part goes to which costume is stored. If that works out, I don't even need the sort index probably.
but I sort of got distracted in trying to convince blender to load those TMC files ...

h45g

but I sort of got distracted in trying to convince blender to load those TMC files ...
There is blender import script for xbox360 models (written by b0ny from xentax), which, I guess, can be used as reference. If you don't have it I can share.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
It's actually very simple to create a DLC for swapping an outfit to a character (and apparently this tool can replace the texture of Alpha with any body): if you wish I can explain it to you =)
The real problem as I said is to find the right combination of hairstyle and face if you are wishing to alterate them too.

The author created as example a nude Kasumi and a Santa outfit (I believe from Kasumi's body) with the head of Marie Rose as additional slot costumes for Alpha. I tried to download them for testing the mod, but I abandoned the idea when my antivirus avoided me to get them. So I preffered rather to create by myself mods that I cared for and so far I realized 2 DLC where Alpha's body is replaced from the Sarah in her C1 showned before and Phase in her C4.

Can you make a tutorial please!

Kronin

Can you make a tutorial please!

Now I've to go but tomorrow I will write it (even if actually I reminded to have already wrote something similar in one of my old posts in the Texture Editing thread) =)

Meanwhiule I can post a tutorial that I found on the web: (this doesn't talk of swapping outfits but just in general to get outfits already in game and editing them through photoshop, however the process is of course the same less the additional editing part) https://www.reddit.com/r/doamods/comments/33q9av/how_to_make_costume_mods_via_dlc_method/

immi

There is blender import script for xbox360 models (written by b0ny from xentax), which, I guess, can be used as reference. If you don't have it I can share.
that would be great. I got the mesh, materials and textures mostly working, but some further reference would be welcome

Lux Aeterna

@Kronin I played a little bit with Alpha but the numbers you used for Sarah's face and hair gave me Christie's face and Rachel's loose hair... :confused:

Here's a picture of my own take on her, using costume swap and two mods

8XFHSNj.png

And here's a list for some of the faces and hairs for her:
(Some of the faces look bad when selecting but look okay when playing)

Face 5 = Christie (bad in selection)
Face 7 = Hitomi
Face 14 = Mila
Face 15 = Mila (band aid)
Face 19 = Sarah (bad in selection)
Face 21 = Pai (bad in selection)
Face 24 = Momiji (bad in selection)
Face 26 = Rachel (bad in selection)
Face 30 = Marie Rose
Face 32 = Phase 4
Face 34 = Nyotengu
Face 36 = Honoka (bad in selection)

Hair 8 = Christie's hair A
Hair 10 = Christie's hair B
Hair 15 = Hitomi's loose hair
Hair 16 = Hitomi's loose hair with karate headband
Hair 18 = Hitomi's ponytail
Hair 24 = Mila's hair A
Hair 31 = Sarah
Hair 34 = Pai's hair B
Hair 36 = Momiji's hair A
Hair 39 = Rachel's hair A
Hair 40 = Rachel's hair B
Hair 48 = Phase 4 loose hair
Hair 49 = Phase 4 ponytail
Hair 44 = Marie Rose's hair A
Hair 46 = Marie Rose's hair B
Hair 60 = Honoka

bbb

I thought the idea of alpha152's school uniform being made of jello too was dumb, so I wanted to make only her skin jello and the clothes normal with the new dlc tool, but shes missing hair and skin transparency
sad.png
also giving her underwear options makes the game crash
sad.png

5xMssKl.jpg

T9hJZJK.jpg

hoJsbfh.jpg

kLGAfqV.jpg

2D7Db7N.jpg

QUyH4fX.jpg

I then figured out it was the --C file that contains what I need, but it applies it to everything making what I wanted to do pointless...

x61zvKw.jpg

also using the --C of alpha to get that look crashes the game when match starts
sad.png

Does anyone know a way to apply it to skin and hair only, or at least prevent the crashing when applying transparency to the entire body?

Last edited:

ChrisArmoun

@Kronin I played a little bit with Alpha but the numbers you used for Sarah's face and hair gave me Christie's face and Rachel's loose hair... :confused:

Here's a picture of my own take on her, using costume swap and two mods

8XFHSNj.png

And here's a list for some of the faces and hairs for her:
(Some of the faces look bad when selecting but look okay when playing)

Face 5 = Christie (bad in selection)
Face 7 = Hitomi
Face 14 = Mila
Face 15 = Mila (band aid)
Face 19 = Sarah (bad in selection)
Face 21 = Pai (bad in selection)
Face 24 = Momiji (bad in selection)
Face 26 = Rachel (bad in selection)
Face 30 = Marie Rose
Face 32 = Phase 4
Face 34 = Nyotengu
Face 36 = Honoka (bad in selection)

Hair 8 = Christie's hair A
Hair 10 = Christie's hair B
Hair 15 = Hitomi's loose hair
Hair 16 = Hitomi's loose hair with karate headband
Hair 18 = Hitomi's ponytail
Hair 24 = Mila's hair A
Hair 31 = Sarah
Hair 34 = Pai's hair B
Hair 36 = Momiji's hair A
Hair 39 = Rachel's hair A
Hair 40 = Rachel's hair B
Hair 48 = Phase 4 loose hair
Hair 49 = Phase 4 ponytail
Hair 44 = Marie Rose's hair A
Hair 46 = Marie Rose's hair B
Hair 60 = Honoka
I'm looking at your numerical entries for hair selections and I see several that aren't currently available in the DLC tool when typing (i.e. if you enter it, it just defaults back to 1 or another generic). If you are using the DLC tool, would you mind sharing what you enter as the hair number to get 15,16,18,24,31,34,36,39,40,48,49,44,46, and 60.

bbb

Since my other tutorial was posted here already, I guess I'll also post my new tutorial here on how to easily make icons to look similar to the ones used in game

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11148760/1/#new

I'm looking at your numerical entries for hair selections and I see several that aren't currently available in the DLC tool when typing (i.e. if you enter it, it just defaults back to 1 or another generic). If you are using the DLC tool, would you mind sharing what you enter as the hair number to get 15,16,18,24,31,34,36,39,40,48,49,44,46, and 60.

you need the new dlc tool. no more typing random numbers. you can type numbers normally now.

http://rghost.net/private/8j7N5MhjY/e5e80a7463ca27a1186139ae643e4df5

Kronin

@Fiend Busa I just found that old post of mine where I wrote the tutorial (with added links to external ones for the same subject): http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-8#post-259882

Let me know if you have some problems and I will ble glad to help you =)

Lol, you are right. Sorry Lux but I made two different mistakes, first I mistaken the correct number of the hairstyle (in my Sarah's body DLC Alpha is indeed using the number 31, but I hade got a note eve about Rachel's loose hair for future experimentations and in the end I wrote its number 40 in the post. About the face, actually I confused Christie's one for Sarah and used it in my mod and I really ended to use it, now I can see it in my picture xD Btw I fixed my old post and thanks for making notice it to me.

Of course great works with you compiled list of faces and hairstyle for Alpha, thanks so much!

@bbb Nice work with your tests with Alpha and the confirmation of the file responsible of her appearence properties, I would definitely experiment with it: the impossibility so far to include real outfits over her transparent body is indeed a shame, maybe is this the reason because TN didn't give us so far outfits on Alpha that weren't shaped from her transparent skin?

Also I hope that you weren't against me sharing your other tutorial here, as you saw of course I credited you like the author of it.

Last edited:

ChrisArmoun

I know is a bit of a noob question, but how do you tag someone in a post? I only recently started posting regularly and never thought about it before

Kronin

I know is a bit of a noob question, but how do you tag someone in a post? I only recently started posting regularly and never thought about it before

"@" followed from the name of the user: the system of the site automatically will find for you all the possible corresponding users while you are digiting the text.

Kronin

Been new to this thread
I just created an account here to give a thanks to immi,with the swap tool i created a pretty decent pack of Jacky for my own
a_by_monkeygigabuster-d8tua3r.jpg

Welcome to FSD Monkeygigabuster and good job with your Jacky pack. Do you have a link for the download? I would like to use it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD