PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDevious

Standard Donor
Did you try to use the r51 version of uMod? It's much more stable than r49 or r52, I don't experiment more lag through it.

Nope, I use r53, and I get a LOT of lag when using it.. >_> I might try using r51. ^_^

ChrisArmoun

Did you try to use the r51 version of uMod? It's much more stable than r49 or r52, I don't experiment more lag through it.
As Kronin stated, I'd definitely recommend going down to r51. I did so and can now run mine without any hiccups or crashes. Mind you I'm frequently running many programs in the background and bounce between 4k and 1080

eldiablo

@LolaGMODS

hello lola
the result is great , i cant imagine something closer than this , thank you for your amazing work it's beautifull
so yes you can upload the file without a doubt ^^
sorry for the late answer and thank you again

The Enforcer

Using the texture tool, you can inject any skin into any outfit as long as they is a skin texture associated. It's how I was able to give Lisa outfits from other characters. What I did notice though is that, whether its the alpha maps or something else, the skin never seems to line up exactly once you edit a costume, even when the costume is for the same character. I used an existing skin from my dark Lisa pack in her DLC's and it was way off. Took me nearly an hour of tweaking to get it close enough that I could deal with it. I've noticed the same issue on P4, Tina, and when I was doing Mila's outfit
Not sure who I was speaking with, but I know I mentioned before there is additional code in the TMC that affects surface properties, and they differ across characters. Even with identical textures, each character's costumes reference different surface properties. I'm still keeping an eye open for someone to address that, otherwise, it will require manual editing on each one.

Goshtic

Alright here we go. My "completed" dlc pack. Lets call it version .75. I plan to redo it at some point since I wasn't able to complete everything, and some things were left in that I planned to delete and some errors I hadn't yet corrected, but I'll share what I have thus far. It's already bugging me that it feels incomplete so I assure you, it will be updated. I do NOT recommend using this dlc in conjunction with any other, unless it's an all male pack, as they aren't included. This mod covers costumes for Kasumi (3), Mila (1), Kokoro (5), Tina (7), Lisa (7), Sarah (3), Hitomi (4), Phase4 (7), Marie Rose (1), Pai (3), Rachel (10) and Honoka (1/2, never finished the one I started testing). Please note That all the Lisa skins are designed to work with my dark skinned Lisa mod as I only play with it active.
File comes in 3 parts
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1wg4eds7no5wp7a
http://www.mediafire.com/download/54sdgvck3wo577d
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wno7cqmm5yevxs4
View attachment 10876 View attachment 10877

Awesome, it's finally out! Haha, this did got me more excited than waiting on TN to release a new official DLC pack. You do amazing stuff for this game and we can't wait for whatever else you made have in store! Thanks you for sharing the fruits of your labor!

Kronin

Seems truly a great work @ChrisArmoun! Now I have no time for analyzing it better (I'm in hurry), but tomorrow I will try to understand better how your excel data works. I could even help with it if I understand how to do (sadly I've even too much free time), the problem is that in this period I wanted even partecipate to the DoA contest... and my ideas usually requires to me too a big amount of time for planning and realization (seems incredible seeing the shitty outcomes, I know :p). By the way I could anyway start with a few characters for the moment, and again I'm not sure how much time the process of discovery requires... maybe less than what I think.

Lux Aeterna

Hello, I'm back. I'm glad some of you liked the costume I posted on the Texture Editing thread :) Now that I have time I'm sharing the outfit and a swap from one of Hayate's costumes. I've included the DLC packs and the files I used for you to edit or add these to other packs.
One thing about the recolor of Ein's C1: the glasses option is inverted (here is a picture, the left one is the default option)
zcWYJ5g.png
Again, if you know how to fix this let me know.
wQTMEkr.jpg
eLUyef3.jpg

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/download/dxfsti3i5ikz651/Ein+DOA2+C2.rar

And then I swapped and edited a costume from Hayate
OZnrPw9.png
SHQBqZn.png
PasGM34.png

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/download/h82bdm43deb1hwc/Ein+Wrestling+Trunks.rar

Kronin

Various outfits 1
Characters involved: Mila, Helena, Kokoro, Tina, Leifang, Hitomi, Marie Rose, Momiji, Pai, Rachel
Replacement: None, extra slots for 15 outfits are added to the game;
Author: lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal (gamevixenzone forum user);
Download: https://s33.solidfilesusercontent.c...tTVS1OWmNhcmdUSFYtd0kw/3e673e3543/BATIK_2.zip
Screenshots:
Helena1.jpg Hitomi1.jpg Hitomi2.jpg Kokoro1.jpg Kokoro2.jpg Kokoro3.jpg Kokoro4.jpg Leifang1.jpg Marie Rose1.jpg Mila1.jpg Momiji1.jpg Pai1.jpg Pai2.jpg Rachel1.jpg Tina1.jpg

Various outfits 2 (some replicated from the previous pack)
Characters involved: Rig, Hitomi, Kokoro, Leifang, Lisa, Marie Rose, Momiji, Rachel, Tina
Replacement: None, extra slots for 12 outfits are added to the game;
Author: lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal (gamevixenzone forum user);
Download: https://s36.solidfilesusercontent.c...4a3FLUE50NS03QTlNMjYwWjEw/df06d6ea1a/aman.rar
Screenshots:
A-Hitomi1.jpg A-Hitomi2.jpg A-Kokoro1.jpg A-Kokoro2.jpg A-Kokoro3.jpg A-Leifang1.jpg A-Lisa1.jpg A-Marie Rose1.jpg A-Momiji1.jpg A-Rachel1.jpg A-Rig1.jpg A-Tina1.jpg

The author made another pack comprensive of all or almost the outfits of these 2 packs + some other swapping/recolour (as Momiji in the latex Nyotengu suit that I posted in the modding photography thread). But the pack includes even NSFW mods, so I can't post it here.

Mod?
1431062920958s.jpg

Possibly a mod, but I never seen it before (however I know for certain that there are some Asian mods that weren't shared on Western sites; this could be one of these).

Last edited:

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
After one week of work, I finally finished my Miku Project !
I updated my post (page 5) for download it with all informations.
The pack is for uMods method, it include one Miku costume for all female characters + a file for know how install it and a file for know what costume/hair to select.

Here is some screenshots :

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Image820.jpg Image820-1.jpg Image836.jpg Image839.jpg Image841.jpg Image842-1.jpg Image843.jpg Image847.jpg Image854.jpg Image856.jpg Image857-1.jpg Image860.jpg Image867.jpg Image866.jpg Image868.jpg Image870.jpg Image887.jpg Image891.jpg

Enjoy ! :)

Kronin

@skullknight I edited the links of the post with the direct download of the packs without passing for solidfiles (what I used for getting them me too, because my antivirus recognized them as a virus trying to use the standard download link). Make me know if now you can get them, theoretically when you click on the links the browser should directly ask you to open or save the zip files.

I would like avoid to create a personal download link for these packs because I'm not the original author of them (and so it could be seen as an attempt to steal the credit from them).

Last edited:

skullknight

@skullknight I edited the links of the post with the direct download of the packs without passing for solidfiles (what I used for getting them me too, because my antivirus recognized them as a virus trying to use the standard download link). Make me know if now you can get them, theoretically when you click on the links the browser should directly ask you to open or save the zip files.

I would like avoid to create a personal download link for these packs because I'm not the original author of them (and so it could be seen as an attempt to steal the credit for them).

ah i see, well thanks for updating the links, maybe one day the original author would uplode them here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD