Status
Not open for further replies.

coopermon

Kasumi Leaf as requested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_rcZskoqjcU256OXRVeDZ4YlU/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot1218.jpg

Last edited:

The Enforcer

are you using the new dlc tool made for 1.04? heard that one has some auto --C file if one isn't provided or something.

would you be able to automate it in a tool when you figure it all out?

No, I haven't tried that version yet, Thanks! :)

I'm not sure, I'm focused on learning which parts are necessary first. Even if I can't, once I know how it works I should be able to get the information to those that can. ;)

I'm really a noob with blender. I can't do anything i want to do. I try to change the weight or the place of some meshes but when i export them nothing changes.

Nyotengu seems to be taller than Honoka so the animations are smaller. I tried to reduce the mesh with "s".

I mess up everytime. Nothing changes when i use polygone insert. Same when i want to replace an object.

The polygon insert tools probably only handle meshes. Characters have different skeletons, offsets and other properties etc. There is a utility floating around that will 'Patch' the skeleton. It would be necessary when you are using a costume that originally belonged to another character.

Reactions: bbb

Nameless Sama

Hello People ,

I have some questions if you dont mind (^.^). First of all , does somebody takes request ? If yes , then would be awesome. I dont know how difficult and time consuming this modding is , but I wanted to know how long does it take to change for 1 character ONLY the hair and the eye ?

-> You can PN me if you want. Would be better for the others.

bbb

No, I haven't tried that version yet, Thanks! :)

I'm not sure, I'm focused on learning which parts are necessary first. Even if I can't, once I know how it works I should be able to get the information to those that can. ;)

The polygon insert tools probably only handle meshes. Characters have different skeletons, offsets and other properties etc. There is a utility floating around that will 'Patch' the skeleton. It would be necessary when you are using a costume that originally belonged to another character.

it only works for 1.04. if you want to use it on older patches, you must use the dlc5lr.dat file of the older version.

@All-

anyone know if there is a newer version of TMCsuke? i'm using 1.4 and it doesnt have an option to reassign the specular or dust texture, so I end up still having to hex edit.

bbb

This is version 1.6
I don't know if it has what you're looking for though
https://mega.nz/#F!tBVTUJIT!poGBPriSgb864ti8JLh5QQ

But what is TMCSuke used for ??

Thanks, this one has all 4 textures.

this tool is for enabling transparency on textures that don't have them by default, and also allows to reassign a texture to a different mesh slot

to enable transparency, set these numbers

Flg1 = 01
ObjInfo1 = 08
ObjInfo2 = 01

To change textures, assign the number of the texture listed in the texture tool

everyone

Tx1 = diffuse
Tx2 = specular/sweat
Tx3 = normal
Tx4 = dirt

nyotengu

Tx1 = diffuse
Tx2 = dirt
Tx3 = normal
Tx4 = specular/sweat

nyotengu has different texture order, not sure if anyone else has different as well.

Last edited:
Hi FSD
I've been made some tools for modding on other community and I've come here to inform those.
People in here usually handles only 'decent mods' so they might not have contacted my stuffs yet. :^)
https://mega.nz/#F!0MZRgThL!4rly06aCRouhX2zVPWz3YA

Now japanese modder doutoku's tool can cover wide range for modding,
but there can be few things that my tools can support those his tool can't handle yet.

I uploaded it on Loverslab with simple explanations with sample usage.
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53532-doa5lr-harry-palmers-tools-and-tips/
You know, it's NSFW site.
happy modding:)

Last edited:

Pai

Hi everyone ! please help ! i export a xnalara model as object and then open it in blender .

and in order to make xnalara model to work in the game i have to transfer weights in blender can you tell me how it works and how to make playable in the game ? and thank you . :):)

Mr Armageddon X

Open dlc tool. Click "new". Type a number "300030" for example and save it in "DLC" folder.
Then click add. Select a character.
Choose a free slot for the costume and the hairs.
Then add a costume. You need tmc, tmcl, p and c files.
Add another character or the same one to add another costume.
Do it a couple of time and click save.

Don't forget to add the number "300030" in the ini file which is in your game's folder.
Nice i'll give this a shot, so do I not need to use the Achivarius tool at all then?

Giri

Hey guys,i have some 'theory' in doa5 mod.kinda complicated. but i try to explain it.

So...i've train with everybody in DOA5LR characters, to know their holds, Combo etc...and i found that the character that have the simplest,boring and minimum combo is....Elliot. I wanna him to have a lot of holds and combo just like Bass or Bayman.

so, im thinking...how about a total swap mod, the whole body. with using like..DLC tool and Ink Reshuffle...first...Bayman. i give him elliots clothes with dlc swap....so, the remaining body is elliots body. except the head part. and that,is where the ink reshuffle parts.. we swap the hair and head using ink reshuffle.but ofc, the voice maybe cannot be swap..but i rly dont mind. the most important is the looks.

So...what do u guys think. maybe my theory is possible in DOA5LR? i myself is not an expert in DOA Mods, so i cant tell if its possible or not

KasumiLove

Hey guys,i have some 'theory' in doa5 mod.kinda complicated. but i try to explain it.

So...i've train with everybody in DOA5LR characters, to know their holds, Combo etc...and i found that the character that have the simplest,boring and minimum combo is....Elliot. I wanna him to have a lot of holds and combo just like Bass or Bayman.

so, im thinking...how about a total swap mod, the whole body. with using like..DLC tool and Ink Reshuffle...first...Bayman. i give him elliots clothes with dlc swap....so, the remaining body is elliots body. except the head part. and that,is where the ink reshuffle parts.. we swap the hair and head using ink reshuffle.but ofc, the voice maybe cannot be swap..but i rly dont mind. the most important is the looks.

So...what do u guys think. maybe my theory is possible in DOA5LR? i myself is not an expert in DOA Mods, so i cant tell if its possible or not

I don't know if you can swap his head with bayman's. You can't swap every head. Sometimes they look weird. There are conflicts with teeth etc.

But you should try to see how he looks.

Giri

I don't know if you can swap his head with bayman's. You can't swap every head. Sometimes they look weird. There are conflicts with teeth etc.

But you should try to see how he looks.

Well yeah...the head part that is the complicated part ..
I've actually try the head swap, and yeah. The skin..skull..face..is a mess. I though this happen because i forgot to input some right number or something. So.. its very not possible eh.

KasumiLove

Well yeah...the head part that is the complicated part ..
I've actually try the head swap, and yeah. The skin..skull..face..is a mess. I though this happen because i forgot to input some right number or something. So.. its very not possible eh.

Try to swap his face with a woman, maybe.

The Enforcer

The face is the same problem as any costume. The bones have preset values. The face container would need to be 'patched' to use the bones/skeleton of the character you are switching it to.

Mr Armageddon X

It depends on what you want to do. If you want to swap costume between characters you can use it. If not you don't have to do that. Use dlc tool to make packs with custom dlcs.
I gave it a go, but game crashed when I tried to use it, I used the next spare costume place in sequence, as some slots already taken up with DLC, I saw there was a list of spare DLC slots as it was called on the body swap tutorial, are you suppose to use those ones and not the next number in order.

KasumiLove

I gave it a go, but game crashed when I tried to use it, I used the next spare costume place in sequence, as some slots already taken up with DLC, I saw there was a list of spare DLC slots as it was called on the body swap tutorial, are you suppose to use those ones and not the next number in order.

Use the free slots listed in the tutorial. Start with for example 39 for Kasumi, then 38, etc.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Eliot is as Marie Rose, this is the smallest body for the male character so for a swap with him it will be a bit hard to do, body swap is easy yes but as some mentionned the head is the hardest part to do.
If you want Eliot on Bayman, from memorie I am almost sure Bayman have a free slot for head so you should check and try it could work fine (if number face is not negative, I cant checked right now) if no, then your only solution is to sculpt Eliot head or Bayman with 3d software to match with both when mixed, but this is only an idea, didnt tried myself but from experience this is how I worked for match hair perfectly wih any character so why not face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD