PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

I almost missed this post. My bad. I did check this one, but unfortunately it only has two states, mask on or mask off. I think TN only made options to be in a binary state of all optional items on or all optional items off. If we had a situation of 3 states: Default, and 1) (A: on, B: off) and 2) (A: off, B: on) we could make multiple option sets, but costumes only seem to have 1 optional item at most all items meeting that criteria toggle at the same time. :(

Ah, I did look at the costume, that will take some work to make it optional. Hiding it permanently would be easier. Optional items require their own 'group' That costume only has 2 relevant groups. 1 for the costume 2 for the metal skeleton things. Hiding either group would result in removing key costume pieces, so hiding the mask piece only is the only simple workaround.

The Nyotengu hair thing was only occurring with the Hot Summer costume I was testing, so I don't know if something was cached with the DLC or what.

I know some costumes have their own hair object, but for those that don't the static 'item falls off' property would have to be in the costume somewhere. Eh well, I'll table that concept for a later time since there's already a lot to look into the possible restructuring for customp's and stuff.

I think I knew that lnk_reshuffle & archivarius can find that stuff, I just wasn't sure if it was easy to identify which one were the effect files and if any of the texture editors were able to be change those files as easily.

tested it out with that costume, don't seem to be having any issue

the effect files are a tmc and tmcl. they contain dds textures you can edit in photoshop

bbb good work! Latex nyotengu suit with boots rocks! it's that possible to make this suit for tina?

I'm guessing kasumilove explained what to do to get it working for tina ?

Hello folks,

New to posting, but have been following the forum closely--really appreciate all of the great mods; eager to learn how to create my own.

Was wondering if anyone had the file for Gen-Fu's hair--looking to see if it would work on Rig...think it would create a cool look. (Would look even better colored to match his brown hair, but I figure I'll learn that aspect later.

Keep up the great work everybody!

you just have to use lnk_reshuffle to extract gen fu's hair and inject it into hayabusa's face, or baymans helmet (2 unused slots) then use this guide to assign it to rig

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11149726/1/

Vex

Sorry for impertinent question but could you share this beautiful skin? PLS! :)
lyUaTrx.jpg

Pai

MODDING REQUEST
Hi everyone ! can someone make me this costume ? because i enter the halloween contest and mine didn't win for kasumi and i really want to know if it possible to make it in the game or is it possible to make it into xnalara model and then convert it to .tmc and .tmc file .

so please can you make it ?

HiC69Wi.jpg

FatBananas

Hai guys

I've been messing around with mixing meshes of separate costumes together onto a single costume, but am having trouble with the textures. Currently, I'm trying to take the shorts from Mila's DLC1 costume and place it onto her DLC010 costume. I've got the model to work (used blender to edit, TMC poly tool/insert tool to add in the meshes), but I don't know how to get the textures working. Namely, I don't know how to get the texture from the shorts on her DLC1 costume with this new costume.

Attachments

• game 2015-10-10 12-41-04-43.jpg
    game 2015-10-10 12-41-04-43.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 544

coopermon

MODDING REQUEST
Hi everyone ! can someone make me this costume ? because i enter the halloween contest and mine didn't win for kasumi and i really want to know if it possible to make it in the game or is it possible to make it into xnalara model and then convert it to .tmc and .tmc file .

so please can you make it ?

HiC69Wi.jpg

Here is one I've just made which is same kind of idea.

Screenshot1218.jpg

Screenshot5846.jpg

The Enforcer

tested it out with that costume, don't seem to be having any issue

the effect files are a tmc and tmcl. they contain dds textures you can edit in photoshop

I ran into some similar issues today, part user error, part I think the DLC tool may cache the ---c files. Can't tell which. Either way, not really a big deal.

Thanks for the tips on the effects stuff. I've been stuck in legacy mode from the day when tools were inconsistent in their functionality or had odd behavior. I didn't realize lnk was the simple or polished. Effects files didn't even use to load in Noesis correctly.

Made some progress on option toggling, but I think it will require adding a fair amount of data to truly pull it off accurately. Going to take some time.

Reactions: bbb

bbb

I am very impatient to see your beautiful char in my game :)

she should have been done awhile ago, but been distracted with other games. will try to multi task and get this pack finished as soon as possible. :)

I ran into some similar issues today, part user error, part I think the DLC tool may cache the ---c files. Can't tell which. Either way, not really a big deal.

Thanks for the tips on the effects stuff. I've been stuck in legacy mode from the day when tools were inconsistent in their functionality or had odd behavior. I didn't realize lnk was the simple or polished. Effects files didn't even use to load in Noesis correctly.

Made some progress on option toggling, but I think it will require adding a fair amount of data to truly pull it off accurately. Going to take some time.

are you using the new dlc tool made for 1.04? heard that one has some auto --C file if one isn't provided or something.

would you be able to automate it in a tool when you figure it all out?

Hai guys

I've been messing around with mixing meshes of separate costumes together onto a single costume, but am having trouble with the textures. Currently, I'm trying to take the shorts from Mila's DLC1 costume and place it onto her DLC010 costume. I've got the model to work (used blender to edit, TMC poly tool/insert tool to add in the meshes), but I don't know how to get the textures working. Namely, I don't know how to get the texture from the shorts on her DLC1 costume with this new costume.

you must place the texture in the spot of the texture of the original mesh that you now replaced with the shorts

KasumiLove

I'm really a noob with blender. I can't do anything i want to do. I try to change the weight or the place of some meshes but when i export them nothing changes.

Nyotengu seems to be taller than Honoka so the animations are smaller. I tried to reduce the mesh with "s".

I mess up everytime. Nothing changes when i use polygone insert. Same when i want to replace an object.

Mr Armageddon X

Can anyone give me some advice about making a DLC pack to put mods in, I've been told to use the Body Swap Tutorial (http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11118060/1/) but I dont understand how you actually make a DLC pack with many costumes in it, this is the part that is foxing me:

click open bin/ink and chose the chara_common.bin file in doa's main directory or the bin file in the DLC folder.

proceed to extract all files of the specific costume.

there should be TMC, TMCL, ---C, --P(usually missing, you can use any --P file you find) If costume has underwear options, it will have 4 --H and 4 --HL

QMaJqqi.jpg

so does that mean I have to extract every costume in the game, as in the example it's Hitomi 11, but you cant select multiple files to extract selected, only 2 (one highlighted one underlined) when the costume has 9 other parts to it. Also what do you do when you download someone's creation and the download only contain the .bcm and the data folder with .bin, .blp and .ink files? Sorry to ask its probably something simple but I spend an hour on it the other day and couldn't figure it out. All 10 of my DLC pack slots are taken up so I need to create a new one to add more DLC mods.

KasumiLove

Can anyone give me some advice about making a DLC pack to put mods in, I've been told to use the Body Swap Tutorial (http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11118060/1/) but I dont understand how you actually make a DLC pack with many costumes in it, this is the part that is foxing me:

click open bin/ink and chose the chara_common.bin file in doa's main directory or the bin file in the DLC folder.

proceed to extract all files of the specific costume.

there should be TMC, TMCL, ---C, --P(usually missing, you can use any --P file you find) If costume has underwear options, it will have 4 --H and 4 --HL

QMaJqqi.jpg

so does that mean I have to extract every costume in the game, as in the example it's Hitomi 11, but you cant select multiple files to extract selected, only 2 (one highlighted one underlined) when the costume has 9 other parts to it. Also what do you do when you download someone's creation and the download only contain the .bcm and the data folder with .bin, .blp and .ink files? Sorry to ask its probably something simple but I spend an hour on it the other day and couldn't figure it out. All 10 of my DLC pack slots are taken up so I need to create a new one to add more DLC mods.

Open dlc tool. Click "new". Type a number "300030" for example and save it in "DLC" folder.
Then click add. Select a character.
Choose a free slot for the costume and the hairs.
Then add a costume. You need tmc, tmcl, p and c files.
Add another character or the same one to add another costume.
Do it a couple of time and click save.

Don't forget to add the number "300030" in the ini file which is in your game's folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD