PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enforcer

Here is how I made all invisible characters :

1) I chosen a random costume tmc (better bikini for less mesh) for each chars.
2) Add the tmc into Polygon Tool and remove ALL wgt_body & else
3) Open DLC Tool and drag the modified tmc for all proper characters
4) Choose 0 in Face & Hair slot (don't forget your costume number slot too, I put 9 for all males chars and 30 for females except Pai, Sarah, Alpha-152 that is 12)
5) Save, add the DLC to your game and tadam !

Cool, the Polygon Tool is just removing either references or vertices then. Sounds much easier than using textures for all meshes. Thanks!

KasumiLove

On the hair subject, I noticed that regardless of which hair files I set in the DLC she still had all 5... even when working with the Hot Summer costume. Is this normal? I don't remember it doing that.

Removed completely, or optional by hair style?
To remove completely is easy, optional will depend on a few conditions.

What technique did you use for this? Hide mesh objects? Full transparency based on textures, or something else?

I mean to have the choice to remove the mask or not in the game.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Cool, the Polygon Tool is just removing either references or vertices then. Sounds much easier than using textures for all meshes. Thanks!

Yes this is more easy and fast to do it with Polygon Tool, the only thing that don't remove is the aura of Raidou and Alpha-152, you can hide them with a transparent or black colors on each aura .dds textures (must use uMods for a full invisible Alpha-152 & Raidou).

The Enforcer

Yes this is more easy and fast to do it with Polygon Tool, the only thing that don't remove is the aura of Raidou and Alpha-152, you can hide them with a transparent or black colors on each aura .dds textures (must use uMods for a full invisible Alpha-152 & Raidou).
It's probably faster for me with hex at the moment, but yes I'm sure your method is more user friendly.

I would love to know where those textures are for Alpha & Radiou, so they could be changed without uMod. That's just wishful thinking, not a question. ;) They're probably stored in the stage or effects containers, as to which file or even the ability to change the textures is probably still unknown at this point.

@KasumiLove Do want all head pieces removed or just the mask? I just looked at the costume and it has the ear pieces as well.

@bbb I just looked at Some costumes for Tina & Gen Fu, I was trying to see if hats had anything special so that it would be possible to knock the mask off or something, but in Tina's case the hat was the same option type as the mask, so the physics options may be somewhere else. Just in case it were a point of interest or you've worked on anything similar.

Last edited:

bbb

On the hair subject, I noticed that regardless of which hair files I set in the DLC she still had all 5... even when working with the Hot Summer costume. Is this normal? I don't remember it doing that.

That sounds odd. haven't encountered this issue before :/

@bbb I just looked at Some costumes for Tina & Gen Fu, I was trying to see if hats had anything special so that it would be possible to knock the mask off or something, but in Tina's case the hat was the same option type as the mask, so the physics options may be somewhere else. Just in case it were a point of interest or you've worked on anything similar.

Thanks for the info :)

this is a long shot, but it might be connected with the hat hair styles. there are certain hat hair that look just like the default, but when used on a hat costume, it reshapes itself to not clip with the hat, and with certain non hat costumes, the hair just explodes and spreads out, so maybe the knock off effect physics is in the hat hair tmc, but that's just a wild guess

EDIT -

lnk_reshuffle v3 can see character effect files, so you should be able to edit alpha and raidou effects without the use of umod

Last edited:

KasumiLove

It's probably faster for me with hex at the moment, but yes I'm sure your method is more user friendly.

I would love to know where those textures are for Alpha & Radiou, so they could be changed without uMod. That's just wishful thinking, not a question. ;) They're probably stored in the stage or effects containers, as to which file or even the ability to change the textures is probably still unknown at this point.

@KasumiLove Do want all head pieces removed or just the mask? I just looked at the costume and it has the ear pieces as well.

I just want to remove the mask in the options. And same for Nyotengu because i like the mask so it's a pity to just delete it.

The Enforcer

Nyotengu ninja outfit. Has like 5.

I almost missed this post. My bad. I did check this one, but unfortunately it only has two states, mask on or mask off. I think TN only made options to be in a binary state of all optional items on or all optional items off. If we had a situation of 3 states: Default, and 1) (A: on, B: off) and 2) (A: off, B: on) we could make multiple option sets, but costumes only seem to have 1 optional item at most all items meeting that criteria toggle at the same time. :(

I just want to remove the mask in the options. And same for Nyotengu because i like the mask so it's a pity to just delete it.

Ah, I did look at the costume, that will take some work to make it optional. Hiding it permanently would be easier. Optional items require their own 'group' That costume only has 2 relevant groups. 1 for the costume 2 for the metal skeleton things. Hiding either group would result in removing key costume pieces, so hiding the mask piece only is the only simple workaround.

That sounds odd. haven't encountered this issue before :/

Thanks for the info :)

this is a long shot, but it might be connected with the hat hair styles. there are certain hat hair that look just like the default, but when used on a hat costume, it reshapes itself to not clip with the hat, and with certain non hat costumes, the hair just explodes and spreads out, so maybe the knock off effect physics is in the hat hair tmc, but that's just a wild guess

EDIT -

lnk_reshuffle v3 can see character effect files, so you should be able to edit alpha and raidou effects without the use of umod

The Nyotengu hair thing was only occurring with the Hot Summer costume I was testing, so I don't know if something was cached with the DLC or what.

I know some costumes have their own hair object, but for those that don't the static 'item falls off' property would have to be in the costume somewhere. Eh well, I'll table that concept for a later time since there's already a lot to look into the possible restructuring for customp's and stuff.

I think I knew that lnk_reshuffle & archivarius can find that stuff, I just wasn't sure if it was easy to identify which one were the effect files and if any of the texture editors were able to be change those files as easily.

Reactions: bbb

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I almost missed this post. My bad. I did check this one, but unfortunately it only has two states, mask on or mask off. I think TN only made options to be in a binary state of all optional items on or all optional items off. If we had a situation of 3 states: Default, and 1) (A: on, B: off) and 2) (A: off, B: on) we could make multiple option sets, but costumes only seem to have 1 optional item at most all items meeting that criteria toggle at the same time. :(
There are two head pieces and a mask.

The Enforcer

There are two head pieces and a mask.

Do you mean the things in her hair? Or do I need to see my eye doctor for missing something, lol. The hair pieces are typically part of the hair containers which doesn't help presently since the hair files are controlled by a different scheme than the variable costume pieces like shirts, skirts, masks, etc. My bad if I didn't clarify that well enough.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Do you mean the things in her hair? Or do I need to see my eye doctor for missing something, lol. The hair pieces are typically part of the hair containers which doesn't help presently since the hair files are controlled by a different scheme than the variable costume pieces like shirts, skirts, masks, etc. My bad if I didn't clarify that well enough.

Yes, there are four options because there's "head piece with two <prongs>" "head piece with four <prong>" "two prongs + mask" "four prongs + mask"

The Enforcer

Yes, there are four options because there's "head piece with two <prongs>" "head piece with four <prong>" "two prongs + mask" "four prongs + mask"
Has to be something they're doing with the hair then because the costume has no hair accessories at all. Just the mask, sai, wings and body. So nothing to debunk the on/off theory just yet. :(

If you're considering her 'Juri' esque hair style as the 2 prong, that is one hair style and the hair with the 4 prongs and tassles/balls is another hairstyle by itself.

KasumiLove

KasumiLove ouai mais le corps ne va pas correspondre avec celui de tina non?

Ça se voit moins car le cou est caché.

Heeeeey! Are other languages allowed? ;D

I told him that Nyotengu pvc boots can be switch with Tina because the neck is hidden.

@rapgeekman by the way. I tried to change Tina's shoes but i couldn't find a way to do it. I'm not very good with blender and Tina has bigger asses than the other girls lol.

Last edited:

Amaso

I finally had time to upload it
My 2nd Marie Rose Mod
Credits to @KasumiLove for the Body Mesh
https://mega.nz/#F!Bc9hFIba!br1PUxg-rlV-1yCKVGtIJg

2015-10-09_00003.jpg
2015-10-09_00002.jpg 2015-10-09_00003.jpg 2015-10-09_00005.jpg 2015-10-09_00007.jpg

Also
Is it possible to make the Jacket Toggleable ??

Firstballot

Hello folks,

New to posting, but have been following the forum closely--really appreciate all of the great mods; eager to learn how to create my own.

Was wondering if anyone had the file for Gen-Fu's hair--looking to see if it would work on Rig...think it would create a cool look. (Would look even better colored to match his brown hair, but I figure I'll learn that aspect later.

Keep up the great work everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD