PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSC

I don't understand, they're the same textures as the PC version.
you can just get them from the PC version.

mralex

I don't understand, they're the same textures as the PC version.
you can just get them from the PC version.

I need to extract the tmc or swap the textures, i can't use texture tool i don't know why but has an error when i used it, i made one, it works but i want to swap the textures only :/

bbb

did a test with the new tools.

was a pain in the ass to achieve, but I successfully cut the feet off a swimwear costume that had shoes, and cut the body off a costume with bare feet, then added those bare feet to the swimwear.

AfUVO0h.jpg

z5B8a0O.jpg

my version is 1.02A
and i refer to http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11149726/1/ you writed

since you are getting bald and bayman head, I'm assuming your attempt to inject them with lnk_reshuffle was unsuccessful because bald and bayman head is what you should get if you didnt use lnk_reshuffle. try reinjecting the hairs again

Last edited:

john smith

was a pain in the ass to achieve, but I successfully cut the feet off a swimwear costume that had shoes, and cut the body off a costume with bare feet, then added those bare feet to the swimwear.

AfUVO0h.jpg

z5B8a0O.jpg

since you are getting bald and bayman head, I'm assuming your attempt to inject them with lnk_reshuffle was unsuccessful because bald and bayman head is what you should get if you didnt use lnk_reshuffle. try reinjecting the hairs again

awesome, with this tool is it possible to do something like this
fNLa5OB.jpg

LSC

I need to extract the tmc or swap the textures, i can't use texture tool i don't know why but has an error when i used it, i made one, it works but i want to swap the textures only :/

you want to swap the textures on 360 version?
texture tool is for PC, you can't use it on 360 files.

if you can find the old 360 texture extractor, that'll work.

theway

AfUVO0h.jpg

z5B8a0O.jpg

i think so.
because i had inserted new hair tmc.tmcl file to hayabuta face and when i extracted hayabusa face tmc file, i can't see anyimage to texture tool.
is wrong my reshuffle? can i get yours

immi

is there any way to swap face with ink_reshuffle ???
sure, just swap the *_FACE.TMC/*_FACE.TMCL files.

i think so.
because i had inserted new hair tmc.tmcl file to hayabuta face and when i extracted hayabusa face tmc file, i can't see anyimage to texture tool.
switch Filter mode to 'modified' and look if the face tmc/l file appears there. click on it and in the right window you should see somewhere 'swapped with: ... path: <your hair file>'
if it isn't listed there, then the swap didn't work. keep an eye on the console window for any error while trying to swap again.
side note: extracting will always extract the original version from the game files, even if you have swapped it with something else. don't whats going with the hayabusa face file, but it is unrelated to your swap

is wrong my reshuffle? can i get yours
the link to the latest version(v3) is here in the thread a few pages ago. but you are already using that it seems

//edit:
update for the tmc polygon tool + collection of all the other tools from doutoku:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod

seems there is also an updated CheatEngine camera mod for 1.02A. Wasn't somebody asking about that here a while ago?

Last edited:

theway

sure, just swap the *_FACE.TMC/*_FACE.TMCL files.

switch Filter mode to 'modified' and look if the face tmc/l file appears there. click on it and in the right window you should see somewhere 'swapped with: ... path: <your hair file>'
if it isn't listed there, then the swap didn't work. keep an eye on the console window for any error while trying to swap again.
side note: extracting will always extract the original version from the game files, even if you have swapped it with something else. don't whats going with the hayabusa face file, but it is unrelated to your swap

the link to the latest version(v3) is here in the thread a few pages ago. but you are already using that it seems

//edit:
update for the tmc polygon tool + collection of all the other tools from doutoku:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod

seems there is also an updated CheatEngine camera mod for 1.02A. Wasn't somebody asking about that here a while ago?

1.jpg

i am really thank you for help
i can see it was swap with hair..
but when i do insert number to hair in DLC Tool , it don't work.
just show me baled(hayabusa) and bayman head OTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD