PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enforcer

I'm waiting for a new version of ink reshuffle to install the new packs. I'd love to use Kasumi's pigtails on her other costumes.

Did 1.04 break lnk reshuffle? If not, I don't see how this would change things... The amount of hairstyles are contained in the DLC containers, so if your repackaging DLC you can control which hairstyle to use.

Unless I'm not understanding your goal.

coopermon

So I'm trying to make a Ken the eagle from Gatchaman for Hayate and I've got this far.

KenTheEagle.jpg

Now I was wondering if I could use this mask of lisa's to form the head gear and use the boots of helenas instead of the ankle boots.
Screenshot24473.jpg

Is there any tutorials somewhere on how to do this kind of editing in blender and how to get it back into the existing tmc file?
then theres the cape.
any ideas?

mralex

I downloaded the news dlc and when i open the game and select them the game still loading the image :/

Edit
-----------------

I extracted all the news dlc with blp and archivarius (For swap and modding) But i don't wanna put in here, i only say who to extracted them :)

Last edited:

refat

I downloaded the news dlc and when i open the game and select them the game still loading the image :/

Edit
-----------------

I extracted all the news dlc with blp and archivarius (For swap and modding) But i don't wanna put in here, i only say who to extracted them :)
Hello, bro. Please check my pm.

KasumiLove

Edit
-----------------

I extracted the new dlc with archivarius fixed 2 but i can't see them in Noesis. So i don't know if it's working.

mralex

I extracted the new dlc with archivarius fixed 2 but i can't see them in Noesis. So i don't know if it's working.

On monday i will upload (for PM) the news dlc's for swap and modding

I don't know if i can do it because in the forum :/

bbb

updated my hair fix to include missing hair styles + senran hair for hot summer, falcom, and fighting force. I did not do it for deception and wakiki takiki yet because I have not installed 1.04 yet, and cant verify if there would be any conflicts adding the missing hairs. will update when I do.

things to note

1. ayane hot summer has her shirt toggled with hair selection. hair limit is 8. her senran has gives her 5 hair styles, so she is unable to have all of them, so I removed her headband hair to replace with senran pigtails

2. kasumi falcom has mini pigtails part of the costume, so all her missing hairs that I included, also have those mini pigtails.

3. some characters couldn't receive their missing hairstyles for reasons of hat or having a new hairstyle part of the costume

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m6blmt8qk8ubdpw/hair+fix.7z

KasumiLove

updated my hair fix to include missing hair styles + senran hair for hot summer, falcom, and fighting force. I did not do it for deception and wakiki takiki yet because I have not installed 1.04 yet, and cant verify if there would be any conflicts adding the missing hairs. will update when I do.

things to note

1. ayane hot summer has her shirt toggled with hair selection. hair limit is 8. her senran has gives her 5 hair styles, so she is unable to have all of them, so I removed her headband hair to replace with senran pigtails

2. kasumi falcom has mini pigtails part of the costume, so all her missing hairs that I included, also have those mini pigtails.

3. some characters couldn't receive their missing hairstyles for reasons of hat or having a new hairstyle part of the costume

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m6blmt8qk8ubdpw/hair fix.7z

I don't understand what it is about.

bbb

I don't understand what it is about.

official dlc, for whatever reason, is missing certain hair styles. (the ones introduced in Last round) I made a fix to include all the missing hair styles to the dlc, and also included the new senran hairs to other costumes for those characters. the only packs that are not fixed is the original swimsuit pack since the dlc tool cant open it, and also the deception and wakiki takiki pack because they require 1.04 to use, which I don't have yet to use.

KasumiLove

official dlc, for whatever reason, is missing certain hair styles. (the ones introduced in Last round) I made a fix to include all the missing hair styles to the dlc, and also included the new senran hairs to other costumes for those characters. the only packs that are not fixed is the original swimsuit pack since the dlc tool cant open it, and also the deception and wakiki takiki pack because they require 1.04 to use, which I don't have yet to use.

Ah ok. I also added them in each pack with dlc tool. But not for Kasumi pigtails since it is part of her costume. Glad you add it too.

I don't know why they hadn't add them for all costumes. That's the same in Ps4 version.

bbb

I have made a new update to the hair fix again.

thanks to sf234, I was able to edit the original swimwear pack to include missing hair styles. because of the weirdness of the pack, the hot getaway costumes could not be edited, but fortunately those ones had all their official hair styles already, but not the bonus ones like, hitomi head band, ayane senran and leifang red band pigtails, but the other swimwear in the pack includes them.

I also went over and fixed the other dlc again to fix one mistake to have tina pigtails use the correct face, and have all momiji costumes have a bonus which is her default hairstyle without the metal piece on the side.

I also included deception and wakiki takiki (403061 and 403062). however keep in mind I have not used that dlc yet since I am still on 1.02A, so I have edited those blindly and I am uncertain if they will cause any interference. so make back up of those 2 before using. let me know if I missed anything. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m6blmt8qk8ubdpw/hair fix.7z

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD