PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giri

The Enforcer

Yay, \o/ Thanks to some help from @bbb and some older information from @immi I figured out how to toggle objects beyond the normal stuff.
It's still a bit confusing, but now a reality. Not sure if it can be done without always cannabilizing objects, but it 'might' be possible to do multiple option sets if either a way pops up to inject object groups or if the game supports more than one ... If anyone knows of a costume that has more than 2 options, let me know. I can't think of any to check.

My first test was to make Nyotengu's wings optional based on the hairstyle.
NyotenguOption01.jpg
NyotenguOption02.jpg

mralex

Yay, \o/ Thanks to some help from @bbb and some older information from @immi I figured out how to toggle objects beyond the normal stuff.
It's still a bit confusing, but now a reality. Not sure if it can be done without always cannabilizing objects, but it 'might' be possible to do multiple option sets if either a way pops up to inject object groups or if the game supports more than one ... If anyone knows of a costume that has more than 2 options, let me know. I can't think of any to check.

My first test was to make Nyotengu's wings optional based on the hairstyle.
View attachment 14134 View attachment 14135

The wings has animations?

The Enforcer

Can you tell me how you do it? :)
I'm still trying to make sense of it, but it involves pointing a nodecp entry to an existing customp that is already optional OR changing the customp entry for the desired node to use code that makes it optional. I'll try to explain better once I understand it better, it involves hex that I haven't worked with very much.

Nyotengu's mask is already optional, so inside the nodecp index I pointed the OPT_Wings_Root node to use that same customp.

bbb

Nyotengu PVC boot pack

Llkw5O9.jpg

XLLwVcB.jpg

b7QYqW7.jpg

there are a bunch of versions included.

for all colours, I included a mask version and glasses version. I included the mask for lnk_reshuffle use since hair cant be changed on main files, so it would leave her bald in her first hair style if glasses version is used.

the glasses toggle version is for dlc packing. if you wish to use this version, create or add it to a dlc pack with these hair numbers in this specific order (1,1,2,2,5,6,4 with the face always set to 1)

also included is a wing version for all of them

http://www.mediafire.com/download/14shauhvf5y5n94/pvc tengu boots.7z

there are other stilt/geta costumes, but I will do those ones at a later time.

EDIT -

If anyone wants this costume on other characters, but didn't do it because of the stilts, you are free to swap this version into any character

Last edited:

KasumiLove

I'm still trying to make sense of it, but it involves pointing a nodecp entry to an existing customp that is already optional OR changing the customp entry for the desired node to use code that makes it optional. I'll try to explain better once I understand it better, it involves hex that I haven't worked with very much.

Nyotengu's mask is already optional, so inside the nodecp index I pointed the OPT_Wings_Root node to use that same customp.

Is it possible to make a removable mask for Nyotengu's fighting force costume and Phase 4's Wakaki's ?

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
do you have screenshot? rly curious but...instead testing it, can u share the screenshot? if u have one

Here is some screenshots exemple with an invisible character while grab/fighting :

1305-3.jpg

1306-5.jpg
1304-1.jpg

There are much more possibility of screenshots, sexy, weird, impossible, depending of what invisible character are grabing/fighting.

[EDIT] Screenshots are not enough for make your own opinion ? Here is a video of Honoka with some poses against an invisible character (Skip to 0:57) :

Last edited:

The Enforcer

for all colours, I included a mask version and glasses version. I included the mask for lnk_reshuffle use since hair cant be changed on main files, so it would leave her bald in her first hair style if glasses version is used.

On the hair subject, I noticed that regardless of which hair files I set in the DLC she still had all 5... even when working with the Hot Summer costume. Is this normal? I don't remember it doing that.

Is it possible to make a removable mask for Nyotengu's fighting force costume and Phase 4's Wakaki's ?
Removed completely, or optional by hair style?
To remove completely is easy, optional will depend on a few conditions.

Here is some screenshots exemple with an invisible character while grab/fighting :

What technique did you use for this? Hide mesh objects? Full transparency based on textures, or something else?

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
What technique did you use for this? Hide mesh objects? Full transparency based on textures, or something else?

Here is how I made all invisible characters :

1) I chosen a random costume tmc (better bikini for less mesh) for each chars.
2) Add the tmc into Polygon Tool and remove ALL wgt_body & else
3) Open DLC Tool and drag the modified tmc for all proper characters
4) Choose 0 in Face & Hair slot (don't forget your costume number slot too, I put 9 for all males chars and 30 for females except Pai, Sarah, Alpha-152 that is 12)
5) Save, add the DLC to your game and tadam !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD