PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex

Can you tell me how to create H HL files if costume doesn't has ones?
Tutorial at first page tells only how to modify
Well? No one knows? I want to put Hitomi's "catsuit" textures to 1 costume but have no ideahow to create h file

Last edited:

nirvandav

but how do you add the H/HL files to the costumes that don't have the H/HL slots. I don't think ink reshuffles does that but then again I don't have the latest version.

Vex

Lnk reshuffle? Not sure we get right each other. I'm continiuing making dlc collections and hitomi has this
ITOjUYH.jpg
and same costume with black and yellow color. So I want to make 1 not 3 costumes.
I used other costume's h file but it always appears default colour in the game even if selecting detail B or C

Vex

oops, i should have try before saying. There is a "icon" field which is empty, I thought if we set it to a custom p file it'll change the icon. But it does nothing

The Enforcer

oops, i should have try before saying. There is a "icon" field which is empty, I thought if we set it to a custom p file it'll change the icon. But it does nothing

No prob, I'd still love to see it happen if ever true. I still have no idea what controls the internal icon files.

KasumiLove

Don't forget to match your h files with your costume with hex edit and texture tool. Just follow the steps in the tutorial.

And use "import" button with dlcs, not "swap"

nirvandav

Don't forget to match your h files with your costume with hex edit and texture tool. Just follow the steps in the tutorial.

And use "import" button with dlcs, not "swap"

No it's not working. Just to make sure we are on the same page, I'm talking about the default costumes, not the DLCs (ie. Lisa's COS_001). I have no problem with the DLCs. If I repack the H/HL files into DLC they work fine, but not when I try to import them via lnk reshuffle (as you suggested) over the default costumes. I'm seeing the same costume in all 4 styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD