PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

dander

No it's not working. Just to make sure we are on the same page, I'm talking about the default costumes, not the DLCs (ie. Lisa's COS_001). I have no problem with the DLCs. If I repack the H/HL files into DLC they work fine, but not when I try to import them via lnk reshuffle (as you suggested) over the default costumes. I'm seeing the same costume in all 4 styles.
its working fine with ink reshuffle,
you should update your inkuffle to latest version

---
i think you mean cos 1 to cos 5 etc (default) , its no working if i recall..

nirvandav

its working fine with ink reshuffle,
you should update your inkuffle to latest version

---
i think you mean cos 1 to cos 5 etc (default) , its no working if i recall..

Yes those are the ones I was talking about, all the costumes in the chara_common.bin file. I can't get those to work, nor I am able to change the P file on them.

huchi002

SF5 CAMMY WIP

mod_Screenshot9825.jpg

mod_Screenshot8772.jpg
mod_Screenshot1677.jpg
mod_Screenshot1832.jpg
mod_Screenshot1980.jpg
mod_Screenshot1755.jpg
mod_Screenshot7800.jpg
mod_Screenshot2120.jpg
mod_Screenshot2436.jpg
mod_Screenshot9254.jpg
mod_Screenshot3682.jpg
mod_Screenshot9825.jpg
mod_Screenshot3112.jpg
mod_Screenshot7672.jpg

KasumiLove

Yes those are the ones I was talking about, all the costumes in the chara_common.bin file. I can't get those to work, nor I am able to change the P file on them.

You should ask immi about it, then.
I never noticed there was a problem about these costumes before.

mralex

Tina Sw hair, i was trying to make her original hair colour but i don't know why in the game shows another colour :/
Sin título.png

find it in the usual place.

edit----------------

kasumi sw hair (modified) i think i can put it here because is not the same hair right?

Marie Sw hair, also a blond hair
Sin título.png

usual place.

Last edited:

mralex

I found that old MODs can't be used on Ver1.05.

I have a problem with the music or the fighr voices, it doesn't listen anything :/

About the old mods, i can use it, some mods maybe has the same number that the new costumes

nirvandav

You should ask immi about it, then.
I never noticed there was a problem about these costumes before.

You mean you have no problem with those costumes with lnk reshuffle, or you haven't test them? Obviously I'm not the only one here having the problem, and it would be great if I can solve it. Do you know a way to change the P files too? I'm using ver 4.7, it's not the latest but still fairly up to date.

Amaso

You can't change the icon for default costumes (COS) because we can't find P files for them so we won't be able to change them unless we figure out how their icons are made.
But you can change the h and hl files and even add them.
I tested it with KOKORO_COS_004 and it worked just fine .
Are you sure you have the latest dinput8.dll in the game directory ??
http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/tk59QLTv/file.html

Last edited:

KasumiLove

You mean you have no problem with those costumes with lnk reshuffle, or you haven't test them? Obviously I'm not the only one here having the problem, and it would be great if I can solve it. Do you know a way to change the P files too? I'm using ver 4.7, it's not the latest but still fairly up to date.

I tested on several costumes and never had any problem. But if something is wrong with just one or two of them it may be a bug that you should report. But make sure you update lnk reshuffle to the last version.

nirvandav

You can't change the icon for default costumes COS , but you can change the h and hl files and even add them.
I tested it with KOKORO_COS_004 and it worked just fine .
Are you sure you have the latest dinput8.dll in the game directory ??
http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/tk59QLTv/file.html

Yes I can change and add H/HL files, but after adding them and import the files via lnk_reshuffle, it only shows the first costume style ingame by selecting details A B C D.

KasumiLove

Yes I can change and add H/HL files, but after adding them and import the files via lnk_reshuffle, it only shows the first costume style ingame by selecting details A B C D.

You can't see the details in the character selection menu in the previous versions of lnk reshuffle. Just select B, C or D and start the fight. You will see the details in game.

Amaso

@nirvandav
Use the dinput8.dll I posted above and you should be able to the details in the select screen .
Though if your game version is 1.02 , it won't work .

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD