DOA5LR PC Minimum Specs and Other Info Released

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round page has gone live on Steam. You can actually save 10% off the final cost by pre-ordering your digital copy at this time. Some other information was released if you read the page over.

Additionally, at this time, it looks like the game only has the attribute of Single Player. I am not sure if this is due to the site just going live or not, but my money is on that. I cannot honestly expect they'd release it for PC for only a single player experience. Also, there's a note on the page saying, "Online modes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be added in a patch within 3 months of release." which as written gives the impression it will be offline only. It should also be noted that in a previous interview, Team NINJA mentioned support for the game (no specific platform specified) will be done post-release including the potential for new online modes.

There is also a pre-purchase reward system on Steam. You can get 10% off the purchase price and the NINJA 2015 Kasumi outfit if you pre-purchase the game. If enough people pre-purchase the game then free Costume DLC will be given to those who pre-purchase:
  • First level reward is the new Ninja 2015 outfits for Hayabusa, Hayate, and Ayane
  • Second level reward is the new Aloha costumes for Kasumi, Hitomi, Ayane and Mila
  • Third level reward is the nwe Beach Party costumes for Momiji, Rachel, Leifang and Kokoro
Lastly, I have created a Steam Group for those players who are interested

System Requirements
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i5
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Additional Notes: Online modes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be added in a patch within 3 months of release.

Last edited:
high settings but not with 1080p 60fps
Don't spread bullshit. Every engine is different and this game was built on a multiplatform engine developed for decade old hardware. We have no idea how well the engine will run on any configuration.

Don't spread bullshit. Every engine is different and this game was built on a multiplatform engine developed for decade old hardware. We have no idea how well the engine will run on any configuration.

How is making an educated guess spreading bullshit? You ain't running this game on 1080p with constant 60fps at high settings with an entry level card IMO. Mortal kombat 9 was made on decade old hardware and its recommended specs for the PC is a gtx 560 and its recommended minimum is a 8800gts which a 6670 is only marginally better than it.

And if im wrong then im wrong but don't accuse me of spreading bullshit when I am not

How is making an educated guess spreading bullshit? You ain't running this game on 1080p with constant 60fps at high settings with an entry level card IMO. Mortal kombat 9 was made on decade old hardware and its recommended specs for the PC is a gtx 560 and its recommended minimum is a 8800gts which a 6670 is only marginally better than it.

And if im wrong then im wrong but don't accuse me of spreading bullshit when I am not
You made a guess, yeah. Your wording doesn't make that clear. I can run Street Fighter 4 on my Surface Pro at 720p and get 60fps. I can run other games from the same time period nearly maxed. Then you come to something like Metal Gear Rising and it's a slide show. Crysis? High. It's all about the engine and optimization and it's entirely possible this game will have little to no tweaks and require a beast to run. Also possible to have tons of tweaks and be able to maximize frame rate and resolution on relatively weak machines. StarCraft 2 is a perfect example.

You ain't running this game on 1080p with constant 60fps at high settings with an entry level card.
Like I said, my monitor can't even support 1080p resolution, so it's already been crossed off my list. Lol, tbh my res is fine, I will probably get constant 60 with Mid-High with my 1400x900 or 720p res. Like 1080p means nothing to me. As long it doesn't look like Cube Fighter 3, then I'm good, XD

You made a guess, yeah. Your wording doesn't make that clear. I can run Street Fighter 4 on my Surface Pro at 720p and get 60fps. I can run other games from the same time period nearly maxed. Then you come to something like Metal Gear Rising and it's a slide show. Crysis? High. It's all about the engine and optimization and it's entirely possible this game will have little to no tweaks and require a beast to run. Also possible to have tons of tweaks and be able to maximize frame rate and resolution on relatively weak machines. StarCraft 2 is a perfect example.

Ok sorry I should of said that then.

Im not saying the 6670 won't run the game, it absolutely will, im saying it won't run it with all the bells and whistles set on high/max @ 1080p with a constant 60fps which is important for fighting games. And if it does then that will be awesome. But im like 99% sure it won't just based on the specs of the card and its performance with other games.

Hay guyz will a i7 3930K, AMD HD7970 and 16GB RAM be able to run dis?

All jokes aside, I'm SUPER excited about this game coming to PC. Like really excited...

Hay guyz will a i7 3930K, AMD HD7970 and 16GB RAM be able to run dis?

All jokes aside, I'm SUPER excited about this game coming to PC. Like really excited...

Nah you need a titan sli setup to even launch the game

Lol man Im hyped but then again im not because once the game is out what am I supposed to do for 1-3 months? Fight the lame ass CPU >.>

Lol man Im hyped but then again im not because once the game is out what am I supposed to do for 1-3 months?
Play with yourself.

tumblr_m27jkhDOvq1rtwnwyo1_500.gif

Nah you need a titan sli setup to even launch the game

Lol man Im hyped but then again im not because once the game is out what am I supposed to do for 1-3 months? Fight the lame ass CPU >.>

Lol, I know right? I guess we'll be playing with mods until online is available. I plan on getting the X1 copy also so there's that too.

It's nice to see fighting games grace the PC. Though I'm more of a console guy, I am glad that those who wanted a PC version will have the option to get one. Main reason I'm sticking with PS4 version is so that all my purchased DLC transfers over.

My specs are not looking too good sadly, but we'll see how good/bad optimized the game is going to be. Hopefully I end up meeting the minimum requirements...

AMD Phenom 9950 Quad-Core
4GB Ram
ATI Radeon HD 4800

P.S. Do we know how good/bad optimized are any other Team Ninja games on PC?

Wouldn't the Steam Workshop just throw the want for costume DLC out the window?
Wouldn't that be a good thing?

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to run it decently, even though my graphics card isn't the best out there anymore... I'll see if I can upgrade it...

CPU = AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5 GHz (yeah that's a full 1 GHz overclock on air xD)
RAM = 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury (16GB Total)
GPU = Sapphire Radeon HD6850 @ 910 MHz/1110 MHz

Nah you good, if the 6850 can run shadow of mordor at 1080p with med-high settings with decent fps then DOALR should be nothing but then again Mordor is really well optimized, so dont screw up team ninja!! xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD