DOA5LR PC-version information collection

Oh my god you all just need to shut the fuck up and wait. The fate of the universe does not hinge on the quality of a port of a fighting game, and it's time you all stop acting like it does.
View attachment 9461
This is the PC information thread. People here have an interest in the PC version of the game, and are going to discuss it. Nobody is acting like it's the end of the world that the port seems to be a bad one, but of course people are going to be pissed about the way TN handled the whole thing. You don't think they should be?

DR2K

I can no longer find the steam version through the Steam search. The page is still reachable through Google, or through my library. I wonder what this means.

I imagine they're either canceling it or adding on the next gen exclusive stuff.

I won't forgive KOEI/TN, but i'll also won't forgive all those guys from steamdiscussions who were talking and talking that TN must remove game and everyone just go buy MK X instead ><
Don't worry, I don't think it's cancelled. As many said, the site still exists, people can still buy it, it just doesn't show up in the search anymore.
If it would be cancelled, I think your anger should be directed at TN/TK, not the guys that are angry about TNs business decisions. So many people here seem to think that everyone is angry over miniscule details (cause lets be honest, the graphics isn't the problem, the 2 stages are more so, but you could still live with that), the real reason (at least from what I see and feel myself) is that TN did NO communication AT ALL, priced the game in the same manner as the next gen versions and continues to ignore the PC gaming crowd when they try to initiate communication. Take that and add them threatening our modders and you get a really angry crowd, and in my eyes understandably so.

NightAntilli

LOL @ wikipedia xD

Dead%20or%20Alive%205%20Last%20Round%20-%20Wikipedia%2C%20the%20free%20encyclopedia.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_or_Alive_5_Last_Round#Gameplay

Blash

The fact that who ever wrote that wiki entry can't even spell Ninja (in this day and age... I tell ya!) doesn't concern me in the slightest.
Obvious flame!

WisperG

@NightAntilli
lol, wow. They even slotted that line ahead of the source at the end (#8), which is actually for the soft engine stuff several lines up.

Anyways, that doesn't need to be there so I removed it. If people want to mention the missing PC-version content on Wikipedia, they need to do it right.

Blash

OK, well with one day to go its interesting. The whole thing has been a disaster really!

They should respond to the fans more, I think they are owed an apology. Many bought it under false pretence. They though this would be a next-gen game, instead they are getting a weird limbo-gen game. Its not right!

synce

So who's up for some matches tomorrow? Oh... wait... :p I wonder if it's possible for someone to mod non-shitty netcode into the game. I've heard of older games getting GGPO

Blash

So who's up for some matches tomorrow? Oh... wait... :p I wonder if it's possible for someone to mod non-shitty netcode into the game. I've heard of older games getting GGPO
Then lets have a Duke Nukem/Quake style LAN party. My place at noon! BYOB :)

31gma

Welp, less than 24 hours remain. My question is if the game will be available for download at midnight (Eastern time) or will we have to wait until tomorrow.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD