Petition to bring back LEON as DLC!

Would you like to have Leon and Ein DLC?

• Hell yes!! Bring back the Strongest Man in the World !

Votes: 161 75.9%
  • No, let him die the desert from dehydration..

Votes: 51 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Thanks ;)

Here, proofs of our shares on Twitter and Facebook :

940047Preuves.jpg

Great entry !!! awesome !!!
Come on guys .. just 4 more days to go! :D

KwonJigglypuff

Up Up Up (for the contest).

Imagine there is a new trailer.
Team Ninja's logo, then a black screen with Ultimate Weapon starts.. and then Leon walks into the stage saying "I'm not dead yet". Then they show a compilation of his new moves against Zack, Bayman and other manly characters, his gameplay is more focused on his guard breaks than any character now, he has a new air throw (5T) where he just puts the ennemy's head back on the ground and almost does the same animation as Bayman when he tries to sink the opponent on slippery surfaces. Then they show his new tag throw with Mila, they both jump on the ennemy's body, they symetrically sit on his belly and smash his head violently (just like Mila's PPP after her takedown). WINNER, "I'm the strongest man in the world".. then black screen, "FREE DLC character Leon, May 2013" .

Sorry if this is too painful. :/

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Up Up Up (for the contest).

Imagine there is a new trailer.
Team Ninja's logo, then a black screen with Ultimate Weapon starts.. and then Leon walks into the stage saying "I'm not dead yet". Then they show a compilation of his new moves against Zack, Bayman and other manly characters, his gameplay is more focused on his guard breaks than any character now, he has a new air throw (5T) where he just puts the ennemy's head back on the ground and almost does the same animation as Bayman when he tries to sink the opponent on slippery surfaces. Then they show his new tag throw with Mila, they both jump on the ennemy's body, they symetrically sit on his belly and smash his head violently (just like Mila's PPP after her takedown). WINNER, "I'm the strongest man in the world".. then black screen, "FREE DLC character Leon, May 2013" .

Sorry if this is too painful. :/

That does sound awesome!
I really hope next week shows us something spicy .. I honestly cant wait for that announcement.

and possibly the outcome of operation "Strongest Man"

By the way...
Last chance for the t-shirt!
if you enter within the next 24 hours I might throw something a little extra special (Heavily Leon Related). Size XL (the strongest man size) to one lucky winner. ... If you scroll in this thread to a while back ... you might know what it is. I just got an extra one in the mail today. *Cough* designed by Pjudge *Cough*

So far we only got Laura's entry, SO SHOW ME THEM TURBANS AND STOP BEING PANSIES !!

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
fighter_zpsbbf71229.jpg

Kind of half-assed because I'm really tired right now but tried my best do do his Dimensions taunt without letting my elbow get in the way (wanted to do his "Go to Hell" but couldn't get a decent shot and I couldn't find my camo cloth).

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j435/XZero264/twitter_zps9bfe7626.jpg
Twitter post in link above. As a personal thing (kinda silly to others but I take it fairly seriously) I don't post any personal images of myself or others on my Facebook account or allow myself to be tagged in photos that actually have me in them (deals with how I was raised). If that disqualifies me then so be it.
As you can kinda see in the photo, I am a ginger (go ahead and say the jokes, I do think they are funny) but my hair isn't nearly as lightly colored red to give that impression if you were to actually see it (I know the posers when I see 'em).

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
fighter_zpsbbf71229.jpg

Kind of half-assed because I'm really tired right now but tried my best do do his Dimensions taunt without letting my elbow get in the way (wanted to do his "Go to Hell" but couldn't get a decent shot and I couldn't find my camo cloth).

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j435/XZero264/twitter_zps9bfe7626.jpg
Twitter post in link above. As a personal thing (kinda silly to others but I take it fairly seriously) I don't post any personal images of myself or others on my Facebook account or allow myself to be tagged in photos that actually have me in them (deals with how I was raised). If that disqualifies me then so be it.
As you can kinda see in the photo, I am a ginger (go ahead and say the jokes, I do think they are funny) but my hair isn't nearly as lightly colored red to give that impression if you were to actually see it (I know the posers when I see 'em).

No man .. this is Awesome !!
Great post ! definitely a contest viable entry!
UNLEASH THE REST OF THE LEON ARMY !!!

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
It's disappointing that we have so few entrants in this contest. There were a ton of them in the last one. I'd so do his "wipe your ass" pose if I had any means to take a picture of myself.

Step it up, pansies!

Chaos

Leon
IMG_20130426_163132.jpg
Rolande, a woman thief of the Silk Road, died saying, "The man I love is the strongest man in the world." In order to justify his lover's last words, Leon entered the last DOA, only to be defeated. With memories of Rolande still haunting him, Leon declares, "I shall win this time," pledging his all upon the grave of a woman whose body lies buried beneath the desert floor.
Just feeling posting this thats all. :)

Edit: I should draw a picture of Leon instead.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I'm only 120lb it would look weird,besides I think they got the point by now.
you're welcome to join in even if you were a girl

Size, gender, ethnicity do not matter ... as long as you embody the soul of "THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD".

Rolande, a woman thief of the Silk Road, died saying, "The man I love is the strongest man in the world." In order to justify his lover's last words, Leon entered the last DOA, only to be defeated. With memories of Rolande still haunting him, Leon declares, "I shall win this time," pledging his all upon the grave of a woman whose body lies buried beneath the desert floor.
Just feeling posting this thats all. :)

Edit: I should draw a picture of Leon instead.

How about this?

After a long investigation, Leon discovers that the war that resulted in the death of Roland was in fact caused by Donovan’s men as part of a mission to secure a location that is secluded enough in the desert in order to expand DOATECH’s secret experiments. With this in mind, Leon enters DOA5 in order to get closer to Donovan and have his revenge!

synce

For DOA6 this is what I'm picturing. Leon's got a nice little cottage in Italy, he's tending to his flowers and suddenly a wild herd of Alphas stampede through his garden. He sits there for a moment, and....

DONOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I should draw a picture of Leon instead.

Yes.

How about this?

After a long investigation, Leon discovers that the war that resulted in the death of Roland was in fact caused by Donovan’s men as part of a mission to secure a location that is secluded enough in the desert in order to expand DOATECH’s secret experiments. With this in mind, Leon enters DOA5 in order to get closer to Donovan and have his revenge!

Works for me, but it would have to be DOA6. The fifth tournament has already come and gone without Leon's participation. Unless the Leon DLC adds new sections to the story mode.

Leon needs to win DOA6 though. The strongest man in the world deserves recognition for it.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Yes.

Works for me, but it would have to be DOA6. The fifth tournament has already come and gone without Leon's participation. Unless the Leon DLC adds new sections to the story mode.

Leon needs to win DOA6 though. The strongest man in the world deserves recognition for it.

as for Tengu:

As part of Donovan’s hunger for power, he attempts to seek forces from other dimensions by opening a portal into the demon world. By doing this, he ends up releasing a new Tengu into our world that is out of his control!

mmmm?

Nightpup

That plot would also establish a second rivalry with Bayman, as both of them want Donovan dead for different reasons; they'd be competing to see who could take him down first.

For Tengu, that wouldn't work. We need Bankotsubo's voice. It just wouldn't be the same without the character of the worst criminal in the Tengu world.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
That plot would also establish a second rivalry with Bayman, as both of them want Donovan dead for different reasons; they'd be competing to see who could take him down first.

I like this idea.

For Tengu, that wouldn't work. We need Bankotsubo's voice. It just wouldn't be the same without the character of the worst criminal in the Tengu world.

Yeah, I have to agree with this. The voice alone is a big factor in what makes Bankotsubo so Goddamn awesome. That laugh, man. That fucking laugh.

synce

I like your idea but bump that! I think Tengu raped some chick was he was alive and now there's a half human, half tengu hybrid roaming the world. She'd only be a few years old but has the appearance of a pre-teen girl with tiny wings and the strength of 100 men. OH YES, TO FANFICTION.NET!!!

tumblr_lsar3lx1n41qdf6w8o1_500.gif

Cut to 2015: DOA6 releases and these are all just unlockable characters with no stories :p

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Epic entry

Send me your address via PM and I'll ship you the t-shirt on Monday before I leave. :)

I already got Laura's address as her entry was also equally epic. so I'm sending her 2 shirts, one for her and one for her boyfriend who decided to do the epic pose.. lol ... also because she was the first to enter. :)

I got 2 more shirts. the first 2 that post a contest entry and tweet and facebook team ninja automatically get a t-shirt on monday, so you might as well send me your address as well as the entry so you get it on time before I travel away. :)

Other Leon contributions like before also welcome! anything for the mission!

Heres a challenge:
Who can do a pic of the entire cast, ALL WEARING THE LEON TURBAN !
and written under it "Awaiting the return of THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!"
IN THE "I'm a fighter" font (hint: the font is called Impact in italic.. lol)

if there were no more entries in the turban contest you may win one of the I'm a fighter t-shirts ! :D
(this should be more doable for you shy pansies :p )

YOU GOT TILL MONDAY MORNING!

KwonJigglypuff

Lol, the turban doesn't really suit Helena..

helenaleon.jpg

Feel free to add a sandstorm effect or something. She is supposed to walk in a desert, thirsty, looking for Leon. After all, she is the only veteran from DOA2!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Lol, the turban doesn't really suit Helena..

helenaleon.jpg

Feel free to add a sandstorm effect or something. She is supposed to walk in a desert, thirsty, looking for Leon. After all, she is the only veteran from DOA2!

No no it has to be the whole cast !! And all of them have to wear the Leon turban !! lol
EVEN HELENA lol

Its still an awesome picture tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD