Petition to bring back LEON as DLC!

Would you like to have Leon and Ein DLC?

• Hell yes!! Bring back the Strongest Man in the World !

Votes: 161 75.9%
  • No, let him die the desert from dehydration..

Votes: 51 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
BRB changing pants.

leonamazed_zps799eb2fd.jpg

Many thanks to Emperor Cow and the rest of you who care about Leon's absence (even if you don't care about Leon). Gotta go run off the excitement so I can calm down before work.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I'm willing to guess that charged :P::+::K: :[[p+k]]: still cause ceiling hit. Also, his :4::6::h: is the Giant Swing.

I really hope they keep his GBs.

DontForkWitMe

This topic definitely should stay open. its the second most active topic on this site and home to some legendary photoshops. just change the title to "Leon general discussion thread:" or some shit until his sub-forum is made.

now that its official we can speculate all things Leon and what you want from him in DOA5U

For costumes his original DOA2 outfit with turban is back so all i want now are...

Leon_DOA2.jpg

657230_5.jpg

Leon.jpg

as for new costumes something like this would fit him perfectly

prince_of_persia_2008_by_daemoncollection-d4p99df.png

PJudge

This topic definitely should stay open. its the second most active topic on this site and home to some legendary photoshops. just change the title to "Leon general discussion thread:" or some shit until his sub-forum is made.

now that its official we can speculate all things Leon and what you want from him in DOA5

I think that's a good idea. Instead of leaving it to dry out in the desert (pun intended) we should just keep it active until there's a place to put it. Where else would we converse about our love for Leon?

TRI Mike

Honestly I've never been a Leon fan but now that he's back DOA feels more complete. Really, really hoping we see the full DOAD cast and I know Shimbori wants to make that happen

I agree. I personally never used him at all in 4 and Dimensions, just a little bit in 2U and 3 without being serious about it but one of my best friends mains him and I play with him quite a lot so having a DOA game where I could not fight against my friend's Leon was simply an incomplete experience.

I really hope Ein gets the same treatment.

Kronin

I really hope Ein gets the same treatment.

I'm sure that Ein and Tengu will be confirmed in DoA5U ;)

About the outfits for Leon the ones posted are good choices, but in addition to post them here, you have to send your suggestions to TN's accounts :)

KwonJigglypuff

Didn't realised the desert in the background was confirmed by this picture.

doa5ult03.jpg

Can't wait to see the sand effects, the sandstorms and the light effects on this stage.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I agree with all of those, but I'd like to see these two as well.
View attachment 1253
You just picked the only Leon costume I do not like. Just because of the fugly fishnet, remove that and I will like it.

Trenchcoat and white turban are a must. Didn't really care for the Roman Gladiator or the Rambo ones but they are still welcome.

Make Grenade Arm even better, give him a tag throw with Mila, and keep his Dervish Throw at 4 combos and I will be so freaking happy.

KwonJigglypuff

I want the first lign of costumes in this picture, especially the white turban and the black top/red trousers (what would be the name of that costume in English?) !
The gladiator and the red coat are cool.

wildr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD