Petition to bring back LEON as DLC!

Would you like to have Leon and Ein DLC?

• Hell yes!! Bring back the Strongest Man in the World !

Votes: 161 75.9%
  • No, let him die the desert from dehydration..

Votes: 51 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PJudge

I think the best part of that pic is how perfect Tengu's pose is. I can totally imagine him holding maracas like that. Absolutely amazing.
I know! I actually thought looked like he was holding his hat or something.

I just ordered all three. I was hoping that The Three Amigos was a poster, but whatever. I'll just put the postcard on display. Now I'm waiting on the Bayman and Gen Fu shirts.
That's weird, as I set it to only show as a poster. I'll sort that out and get one sent to you if you want. Might be a sizing issue...will let you know!

Raansu

Let's be honest. We all wanted him in the game, but did none of the leg work. Cow organized all of it and then channeled it to TN. My congrats goes to him!

All? More like a small minority...though the fanbase for this game is small so I guess I can see how one would believe that statement. Good for all 3 Leon users out there to get him back...I'm sure I'll see maybe 1 person a year using him online. Heck in the entire time I played DoA4 I think Rikuto is the only person I played against that ever intentionally pick Leon.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Good for all 3 Leon users out there to get him back...I'm sure I'll see maybe 1 person a year using him online.
I'm impressed you managed to play every single person who purchased DOA4 to obtain that kind of data. Why with those credentials, your comments carry a lot of weight. Get team ninja on the phone and let them know they've made a huge mistake.

Raansu

I'm impressed you managed to play every single person who purchased DOA4 to obtain that kind of data. Why with those credentials, your comments carry a lot of weight. Get team ninja on the phone and let them know they've made a huge mistake.

It's called exaggerated mockery with some facts behind it. If you pop in DoA4 (granted I believe the last time it was updated was 2009 but by then the game was dieing out anyways.) and go look at the stats, you can clearly see Leon is at the bottom of the barrel in its rankings. Good for you guys getting him back though, really good for all 3 of you.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
WE GOT THE MOTAFUCKIN TURBAN !!!!!!!!!!!!
VICTORY TO THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD'S STRONGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD !!!!!!
There was no turban in DOAD ... hence "TURBAN CONTEST" to emphasize to TN how iconic that turban is.

+ WE GOT THE MOTHAFUCKIN DESERT !! (Lets hope its playable :D )
if you look closely to the left .. you can see rubble and a broken wall ... so its not exactly all just a clear desert. it looks very similar to NG3 DAY2 ! ...
Lets hope it has some nutty danger zone!! (or at least a wall you can shove someone into .. lol )

Honestly,
Thanks to all of your support guys! This whole thing could not have happened without you all.
You have all made ROLAND proud!

Now lets hope he gets a voice actor worthy of his greatness (original VA is dead).

TRI Mike

Is this thread gonna be locked now¿ You three (quoting Raansu) have been talking about this since E3...

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Yes. Massive thanks to EMPEROR_COW and everyone in this thread. So glad he came back and with some awesome desert drab too. Don't know why he didn't have any in DOAD. Let's get this thread closed now and a Leon (and Momiji) subforum opened up.

Now lets hope he gets a voice actor worthy of his greatness (original VA is dead).

He still has his DOAD actor. You can hear him in the original teaser trailer.

Kronin

DOA4_Leon_2.jpg

"Are you watching Rolande?"

DontForkWitMe

leonf.jpg

They said this day would never come...

what have they to say now?

Finally my one true main has arrived. I've been playing gimped with my shitty secondary character all these months and now my chains are broken.

warn your friends, hide your kids, hug your parents, and kiss your significant other goodbye because Leons comin for you all!

WOOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD