"Prepare!"- Hayabusa Video Thread

Jin Masters

Cool stuff, though I'm a bit confused as to why Jin kept getting struck with by 236P. You were doing it from neutral, and it's a rather slow move. Hayate doesn't have to worry about being CH by RYu as much, either, since he's faster, so I'd think the move would get beat out every time unless some wicked spacing was involved or it was being used as an anti-sidestep. Instead, it seemed like he didn't rush you down and would sometimes wait for you to make the first move. That seems like a really odd tactic with Hayate v Ryu.

United States players versus someone in the United Kingdom isn't the best connection... I inputs are delayed so it's either ignoring what you opponent is doing or get destroyed by moves you can't react to due to the button delay

Brute

Standard Donor
United States players versus someone in the United Kingdom isn't the best connection... I inputs are delayed so it's either ignoring what you opponent is doing or get destroyed by moves you can't react to due to the button delay
'aye

UpSideDownGRUNT

I did mention there was some lag due to our regions in the post, it's l why I missed a couple of izunas too, but it's nothing that can be helped.

The match all round was close but had the slight lag been more lenient we both could have done much better.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hmmm, I can't place why but those 2 vs Busa videos seem familliar lol I recognise all the failed air grabs haha.
lol were those our fights? I have so many videos uploaded and I don't mention my opponent in case they get upset about it, so sometimes I forget who I was playing with in each one. :p

UpSideDownGRUNT

The first one may not be, it's hard to tell but does look similar to my play style.

The second is definitely me however, I remember that match as if we just played it 20 mins ago.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Haha yeah, with it looks it might be before I started using the PC controller. Because I wasn't using air grabs/izunas or anything like that nearly as much as what I usually do.

Brute

Standard Donor
Haha yeah, with it looks it might be before I started using the PC controller. Because I wasn't using air grabs/izunas or anything like that nearly as much as what I usually do.
Yeah, I think I ran some matches with you after you got the PC controller set-up. need more, though.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
^^

xfnwv9.png

Nameless Sama

Why I dont get an alert when my brothers are gonna post something here ?
Brute I am glad that I could inspire you for the Izuna City spam festival ;)
As for my part brothers I could save some really good replays on my xbox 360 I will gonna upload some great matches here. There is one replay I made shou izuna rekko izunas I can wait to post :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD