Reveal Your Inner Self! DOA characters that you can relate your life with?

KwonJigglypuff

Lolol damn. Mistresses are a mother's best friend. XD

Funny thing though is that the top Anne was wearing is similar to Helena's Paradise swimsuit.

Anne.jpg
DOA5_Helena_Hotties1.jpg

It's like in certain tribes, when hunters wear their prey's fur. Helena is a warrior. She has probably hanged Anne's head in a wall somewhere in Freedom Survivor, as a trophy.

Rawbietussin

It's like in certain tribes, when hunters wear their prey's fur. Helena is a warrior. She has probably hanged Anne's head in a wall somewhere in Freedom Survivor, as a trophy.

Or maybe she just shot her in the head just to get back that top she stole from Helena's wardrobe and slipped away without any criminal records by burning the Tri-Tower via self-destruct.

Nameless Sama

:hayabusa: I am not a braggart and I dont talk so much. I am a quiet person but in certain moments I handle. I face to my problems and I am quiet in every situation.

:kasumi: I hate to fight or hurting people but If I cant avoid fights I must fight then.

:jannlee: I am never be satisfied with myself. I want to get better than before.

:eliot: I respect everyone and their opinions

:rig: Sometimes I am a cold asshole. One reason why I hate myself. Another reason why I want to be alone.........

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
:eliot: Eliot, because I doubt my abilities and have an appreciation for beautiful women.
:bradwong: Brad Wong, because I'm a goofy guy with a laid back personality with an immense love for alcoholic beverages.
:jacky: Jacky, because I always give it a hundred and ten percent. YEAH!!!
:ayane: Ayane, because I can sometime have a cynical outlook on life and I'm always trying to prove myself.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Woah...I had no idea this thread existed! Well I will share who I can relate to:
:kasumi:~I can relate to her because like me she doesn't like conflict, but if she needs to end it she will. I'm also apologetic and more likely to get angry and hostile if I feel my friends are threatened. I'm also pretty kind to everyone I meet, but will strongly dislike you if you give me reason too. And if I care about someone, I make it very obvious and tend to become protective over them.

:naotora:~I think I can relate to her most for multiple reasons: she's very self depreciating, always apologizing and doesn't enjoy winning. When she's in battle and goes all for it and is serious is also me too with the main goal being to survive. It's honestly shocking how much we're similar...aside from all the moe stuff. XD I also can get embarrassed very quickly:oops: We also tend to stand out in crowds(We're both tall but in my case my afro does attract quite a bit of attention), and I follow my family's traditions no matter how weird or strange they are.

:phase4:~I relate to her since she's forced into her position and doesn't want to do what she does, yet she has to which saddens her, kind of like me as of late since I'm expected to do things I usually don't wish to. Plus her depressed vibe kinda applies to me in some cases, and we both share a penchant and love for hoodies and clothing that keep us hidden.

:eliot:~I related with him the most out of all the guys and cast honestly: He thinks he needs to improve, is friendly and respectable and wishes to give his matches everything he got, plus he's a lowkey pervert with a thing for boobs and older women, and he hangs out with someone who's way older than he is. XD I guess I can also classify as being a pretty boy....not. XD .....And I love milk. >.>

:ein:
~He uses a lot of double entendres throughout the series which I do alot. XD

:kokoro:~I was sheltered ever since I was little and wasn't allowed to do certain things.

:bass:~I can be a large friendly loud ham when I'm with friends and people I like XD.

Last edited:

YBNDM

As much as I'd hate to say it, I believe I'd relate the most to the devil herself - Marie Rose. I'm pretty naive, a bit too friendly and easily annoyed. I'd also relate to Eliot because I'm way too friendly.

Uncle_T

Phase-4 because Kas gets more love than her and I have a twin brother who gets way more love than me.

Jann Lee because i knew a girl who had a weird obsession with me(and lets not forget the spiked up hairstyle we share). Lmao

Akira and Jacky because...well I'm pretty sure that they wanna see vf6 someday too.

TheDragonAwakens

Didn't know this thread existed. Oh well.
:ayane:: I often get looked down upon in school, when I was young and nobody wants me to be part of their group. So, in my later years I became quite mean to others, until I was 13, where I became more of a quiet guy.

:bradwong:: I can be lazy from time to time.

:eliot:: I am always finding ways to improve on myself, and I lack confidence at times (However, at some times I will be like 'whatever, just get it over and done with').

:bayman:: I try to get certain things done as quickly as possible.

:rig:: I don't like to reveal much about myself to others.

:momiji:: I find myself being kind towards strangers I don't even know that need help from time to time whenever I have the ability to do so. No idea why.

:hayabusa:: This guy somehow represents the me today. I am not one of many words, and I am quite a boring person that does not show that much emotion. Even if I find a joke funny, I barely laugh. When someone insults me, I keep anger to myself and don't show it on my face. I studied in an all boys secondary school, and the most common reaction from my schoolmates whenever they see a pretty girl is that they ogle at them for a while, but I don't give a damn and just focus on what I'm doing. I am also humble and I get necessary things done.

Quick fact about me: My favourite mythical creature is a Dragon (Ryu), and my favourite bird is the Peregrine Falcon (Hayabusa). And that was before I even knew the meaning of Busa's name.

EDIT: Busa has this win quote in DOA2U "Think well, lest carelessness be your own downfall". I said something similar like this to someone before, and I also hate carelessness. This quote of his has been stuck in my mind for almost a decade and it is still one of my favourite quotes till this day.

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

how have i not done this
:marierose: smol
:naotora: i used to have a tendency to say 'sorry' a lot, but now i've toned down lol
:jacky: i noticably happen to say 'YEAH' quite a lot.
:bayman: don't really talk a lot
:kokoro: can get my head stuck in the clouds a lot + delayed reactions sometimes lol
:zack: i am usually the joker and the one that cheers people up

that's it.

i've come up with a new recipeh

sorry

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
:honoka:I live with my grandparents
:zack:im black
:lisa:Hide behind a mask to escape sometimes
:rig:tatted up (well only one tattoo thus far)
:ein:I look best shirtless
:jannlee:striving for greatness

Last edited:

Boogie

:lisa: im black, i keep my hair short and partially ignored in a group of white girls
:christie: im passive aggressive af
:rachel: i have nice tits
:tina: i have a strong southern accent and a large collection of jean booty shorts

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
:lisa: im black, i keep my hair short and partially ignored in a group of white girls
:christie: im passive aggressive af
:rachel: i have nice tits
:tina: i have a strong southern accent and a large collection of jean booty shorts
Mmmmmm, you sound right up my alley ms~ I like the hair short thing, as a guy with longer afro hair I find it attractive if a girl who's black has shorter hair than I do

Jadeinchains

Oh cool I don't think I knew this thread existed, For me it would be -

:lisa: I'm alive.

:christie: I'm British, Plus I always wear "formal" clothing no matter where I'm going.

:rachel: I'm the same height as Rachel. ( Honestly thought Rachel was 6ft + but apparently not )

benderlax

:kokoro: I am very gentle and caring, although I can sometimes be oblivious. As a child, I sheltered myself and did not do certain things due to trauma.

:naotora: I used to apologize a lot, but I have since stopped.

:eliot: I find ways to improve myself. My childhood trauma took a huge chunk of my self-esteem.

:hayabusa: I was a very quiet person and tended to get things done. I rarely talked due to fear.

:rig: I am very defensive and closed off, although I am slowly opening up.

:lisa: I'm intelligent, but I hide behind a mask.

:kasumi: I would fight for what I believed in. I was also very apologetic.

:ayane: I can be apathetic. I was taken advantage of in middle school. When I went to high school, I wanted to fit in. I also tend to be angsty.

:bayman: I tend to get things done as soon as possible.

:phase4: I hesitate at times.

:mila: I can be forgetful sometimes.

:hitomi:I am friendly, although I am sometimes naive.

:zack: I'm very cheerful some days.

:christie: I was taciturn during much of my childhood and adolescence.

:bradwong: I can be lazy at times.

:marierose: Sometimes I act like a drama queen.

:tina: I had a tendency to be stubborn.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD