RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Guess who's coming to CEO 2016 and competing in Street Fighter V?! The current IWGP Intercontinental Champion and member of Bullet Club Kenny Omega!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Got the Steelbook Edition of the game today after all. So you will hear me (rightfully) complain in here from time to time for a while longer. XD

My very first (WTF Capcom?! D: ) didn't have to wait for long by the way:
You don't download your preorder costumes. They are on the Capcom servers and you can only use them when you are logged in with your one account on their servers. So, basically you don't physically and not even digitally own the costumes and you have to be online all the time...

Last edited:

Argentus

Got the Steelbook Edition of the game today after all. So you will hear me (rightfully) complain in here from time to time for a while longer. XD

You don't download your preorder costumes. They are on the Capcom servers and you can only use them when you are logged in with your one account on their servers. So, basically you don't physically and not even digitally own the costumes and you have to be online all the time...
Ayep. Sounds like their special brand of bullshit.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I took some pics of the Ryu preorder costume in action. It looks really badass even though the rest of the game looks kinda rough on PS4:

STREET FIGHTER V_20160216162736.png

STREET FIGHTER V_20160216163526.png

STREET FIGHTER V_20160216161930.png

street-fighter-v_20160216162822-png.19129

STREET FIGHTER V_20160216161334.png

xXSilverSearcherxX

Honestly That Costume to Me Is Street fighter 5 Ryu Ken Changed up His Attire but Ryu Didnt...As always But Honestly his Gamestop costume should have been his Default

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Yeah, must be online to earn Fight Money is very bullshit. Sure it beats out hacks and mods to an extent but it really sucks how that system is implemented.

xXSilverSearcherxX

Lol Cant wait For people to post a bunch of videos on youtube Stating ZOMG Street fighter Fight Money hack Exploit 2016!!!! and gets automatically taken down

Xhominid The Demon Within

Man, the more I keep hearing about Street Fighter V's problems, the worst it seems that it has been rushed this badly and this hard...

You seriously cannot defend this level of incompetence...

xXSilverSearcherxX

Man, the more I keep hearing about Street Fighter V's problems, the worst it seems that it has been rushed this badly and this hard...

You seriously cannot defend this level of incompetence...
TBH This is pretty much a 60$ Beta The Modes come What 3 months later and you cant even use the season pass till then either So Until then we Have Online Which is Barely working Survival Which Needs Internet To Even Work Correctly...This is a Complete Mess For Capcom Im sure they wont say anything until a week later...Also How can i reedeem My Costume code can i do it On PSN website?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

So you don't realistically own the costume at all? That's garbage. Hopefully they'll be up for sale in the store then when it pops up, that way I can actually have it for myself.

So you don't realistically own the costume at all? That's garbage. Hopefully they'll be up for sale in the store then when it pops up, that way I can actually have it for myself.

You don't really own the costumes because the costumes themselves are not in the game yet. Gotta wait till the March patch and hope they don't fuck that up...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Also How can i reedeem My Costume code can i do it On PSN website?

You go to the Playstation Store and on the left side you scroll down to "Redeem Code" (I think it's called so in English). You type in your code there and that's it. Don't be surprised nothing is downloading. You'll have the costume in the game once you log into Capcoms servers in the game.

You don't really own the costumes because the costumes themselves are not in the game yet. Gotta wait till the March patch and hope they don't fuck that up...

Not true. We were talking about preorder costumes and those are in the game and can be already used.

That's why I'm waiting...sadly, I have to buy the game new regardless because I plan on getting the PC port but this is just ridiculous, even moreso that fans are actually defending this.

It will be a miracle if casuals will actually stick by this game as it is now and not just plain up give up on it and just watch Tournies instead.

xXSilverSearcherxX

You go to the Playstation Store and on the left side you scroll down to "Redeem Code" (I think it's called so in English). You type in your code there and that's it. Don't be surprised nothing is downloading. You'll have the costume in the game once you log into Capcoms servers in the game.

Not true. We were talking about preorder costumes and those are in the game and can be already used.

I mean where can i find my code in my email shipped with the game? I got from amazon?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I mean where can i find my code in my email shipped with the game? I got from amazon?

How would I know that...? I fetched my game copy from my local Gamestop store and it was printed onto the receipt...well, at first it actually wasn't. >_> I had to point out to the employee that there was no code. He said it was in the game case. I said that it's very likely not in the game case. To proof me wrong he took one of the still sealed Steelbook Editions and ripped it open and...no code. He called a colleage on the telephone, searched with her help for the code in their system and found it after a few minutes and then printed it out on my receipt... *sigh*

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Lol I just got kicked from the server while in training. Also the beta allowed online without Plus and the full game definitely does not. Bummer.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol I just got kicked from the server while in training. Also the beta allowed online without Plus and the full game definitely does not. Bummer.

Just for earning Fight Money in Survival Mode I had to try at least four times to log into their servers. Thank God it worked at some point.

Was the difficulty setting in the "story mode" -5 or something like that? Oponents just jumped around and acted brain dead. And that's coming from a total n00b like me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD